Chapter 5: Changes & Relationships.

After all of our laughing, dancing, and kissing, we decide to go home.

"I'm going to walk you home, is that alright?"

"That's lovely." We started walking, listening to the silent drops off rain hitting the streets.

We reach to my house as I walk up the steps I hear Harry say "I would like to do that again.."

"Say that to me again when my shirt isn't see - through."

"Mean Girls, babe?"

I turn around surprised that Harry knew that.

"Harry, you watched mean girls?"

"of course! who hasn't?"

True, but I was surprised that he would.

"We should watch that together sometime." I winked and said my goodbyes to Harry.

"Bye, babe. Call me later?"

"I would love to!" I smiled as I walked into my warm house. I say bye to Harry one more time. He says bye as I close the door.

What a day! I go up to my room as I glance at the time. 7:42. We've been dancing in the rain for 5 hours? Wow! Time goes fast with that boy!

I take out a nice set of pajamas and head over to the bathroom. I take a quick, warm shower as I think about the day.

I never thought this morning that I was going to spend the whole day with Harry.

We never confirmed that we were dating. I was 95% sure but wasn't positive..

I get out of the shower to get dress, brush my teeth, take off my makeup, and brush my hair.

I go over to my room and blast my speaker.

I click shuffle as 'Teenage Dream.' played throughout the speakers.

I danced around my room as I sang along.

Just then my phone rang.

I turned down the speaker and answered.

"Hello?"

"Babe?"

I can hear his accent. I smiled at as I heard his voice.

"Hey!"

"I miss you."

"I miss you too!" Smiling to myself.

We kept talking and talking, laughing at mostly everything we said to each other. The phone call lasted for about an hour.

"I have to get some rest, I'll see you tomorrow." I said to him. I was so tired from all of the running around we did.

"Me too, see you babe. I love you!"

I never said that I loved him before.. Should I do it now? I took another chance..

"Love you too, bye!"

"Bye!" Then he hung up.

Do I love Harry? My hearts saying YES! but my mind is telling me that I'm moving way too fast.

------------------------------------

*Tomorrow Morning.*

I open my eyes. I did not fight myself about waking up this morning. I couldn't wait to see Harry!

I quickly checked my phone and I notice a new message.

Sexy Harry: Morning Beautiful! I can't wait to see you today. Mind if I take you to school today? xx.