Chapter 5 - Journey.

your eyes snapped open as you felt something pulling at your neck. you looked, seeing it was Sombra. Your ears flattened, realizing it wasn't a bad dream.

"Get up. We will leave and take my kingdom back today." He said. You stood, started to walk. You know it would only choke you if you resisted. He looked at you before walking. 

"What do they call you?" He asked. You sighed. 

"(y/n)." You said. He nodded. 

"Well from now on I will call you my pet. Do you understand?" He asked. You nodded but he stopped and turned to face you. 

"I asked you a question pet!" He shouted. You quivered a bit. 

"Y-yes Sombra." You shuddered but he hit you across the face. You yelped in pain. 

"You will address me as king." He said. Tears fell from your eyes. 

"Y-yes my king." You answered. He smiled and turned back around, walking. You tried not to make a sound as you cried, but a few sods echoed out. You were worried Sombra would get mad, but he never did anything to stop you from crying. You noticed he was slowing down. 

"M-My king?" You asked, not wanting to get hit again. You then heard his stomach growl. You let a faint smile grow on your face. 

"I...I can make us lunch." You said. He looked at you. 

"If we stop now, we lose time." He said turning back to look in front of him. You looked down. 

"But if you don't eat, you wont have strength." You said. He turned to you, stopping in the process.

"Do you question my plans?" He asked in a dark tone. You shook your head. 

"N-No my king." You said. He glared at you before turning around and continued to walk. You sighed as you stomach also growled but didn't stopped walking. As you did you tripped and fell though, causing the chain to tighten around your neck. You were now being dragged, trying to stand. 

"Stand up pet! I have use for you when we reach my empire." He said, stopping for a bit. you stood and gasped. 

"I-I'm sorry my K-king. I-I just my...my cutie mark." You said. He looked at you. 

"Your cutie mark?" He asked. You nodded. 

"It's bad luck." You said. He started to walk again. 

"There is no such thing as a bad luck cutie mark." He said. You tripped again but caught yourself. 

"Yeah, well tell that to my mark...Whats your mark my king?" You asked. He may be evil, but maybe he would talk. He humphed.

"Fine. I will humor you pet. It's three crystals, black. Happy?" He asked rudely. You frowned. 

'No.' You thought.    

"Yes. Thank you my king." You said and looked down. Your stomach growled again. Sombra sighed and looked to the sky. 

"It's late and the journey in the snow is dangerous at night. We will stop here for the night and continue in the morning. Pet. I need food but I will have to watch you to make sure it is not poison." He said as he stopped near a small lake. You nodded. 

"Alright, well I have some hay, but we have been walking a lot so I was hoping to make a salad." You said. He looked around. You were still in a forest. 

"And with what? Half the plants here could kill me." He said. You looked around. 

"No. You see I go out and make my own salad a lot of the time. I know which ones are and aren't." You said, starting to pick some plants close to you but a tug at your neck made you drop them. 

"You think I'm a fool?" He asked. You shook your head. 

"No. Look." You said and ate one of the plants your dropped. You made a small face of disgust. 

"Sorry, I hadn't washed it yet and had some dirt on it, but it is good." You said. He glared at you. 

"I will take your hay. You do what you want with your, salad." He said. You nodded and handed him your bag as you continued to make your salad. Once you got enough, you sat down but the river and started to wash them. You looked and saw Sombra had finished all your hay and apples. You sighed and moved the salad onto a huge leaf you found to act like a plate. As you ate, you saw him watching you. 

"Do you want some?" You asked.