Chapter 19 - The planing.

You walked into the study, pushing a cart with two plates. Each plate had a Daisy sandwich and and whole apple sliced up. You set down his plate in front of him was was about to set your on the ground when you as a chair. You looked at Sombra. 

"My king?" You ask confused. He smiled at you. 

"While you will always be my pet, you are now my most trusted ally and friend." He said. You smiled, tears farming in your eyes. You sat down and placed your plate on his desk and waited for him to had you some food so you could test it but saw he was eating already.  

'He really does trust me.' You thought as you started to eat. 

"Pet, how should I go about this?" Sombra asked. You looked at him.

"What do you mean?" You asked. 

"Well, I could just go and kill the three Princess but if do that then I will have to be the one to raise the moon and sun. But, if I keep them alive then they could use their magic to escape. Both have there ups and downs. Which would you do?" He asked and looked at you. You were silent for a bit, thinking.

"Well, I wouldn't kill them because of the power you would get because of that, but maybe you could transfer it to a pony that you can control and they would do that work for you. You know, control them with your fear." You said. He looked at you. 

"Pet, that is an amazing idea, and I know the perfect pony." Sombra said. You smiled.

"Really? Who?" You asked. He smiled at you but didn't say a word. You got confused but then your eyes widened. 

He meant you. 

"No...No I can't." You said stunned.  

"And why not. There is no pony in Equestria that I trust more." He said. You laughed a bit but shook your head. 

"No, I would be honored but I'm not a Unicorn. I'm an earth pony." You said. His smile dropped and he looked down at his notes. 

"Your right. I guess I got ahead of myself. Maybe I won't kill them, just drain the powers and when I find a unicorn to control, I will transfer them, but I have to admit..." Sombra looked back at you and smiled. 

"I wish it was you pet." He said. You smiled, blushing a bit. 

"I'm sorry to disappoint you my king." You said. He laughed a bit and nodded. 

"You didn't." He said and used his magic to pick up a quill. 

"Lets write this letter to let all of Equestria know that I will soon be their only ruler." Sombra said and began to write the letter.