Hot Newcomer

Hoseoks POV

We are returning back to base. I walked in the front leading and Jungkook and V on each side and RM in the back.

I hear the radio turn on and Taehyungs voice forming through the static, " I had that dream about your brother last night again. Him and I behind the mess hall." he grunts.

"He's bitting my neck. I swear we're going at it like fucking animals." I snickered at his horniness.

"I don't even have a brother, V are you serious?" I laughed.

"Then why do you get so mad when I dream about fucking him?" V teased.

"V stop playing around. Your mate is gonna punish you if you don't and I need you to be able to walk tomorrow." Namjoon commented. 

Then I hear Jungkook voice, " Baby how dare you even think of sleeping with another person other then Jimin and I. When we get back your ass is mine! You will be punished so hard tonight!" I hear V whimper.

"Hoseok you know I was Joking right please don't let him punish me." V pleaded. I scoffed.

"Jungkook you can have your way with him." I hear V screaming traitor from behind. We all laugh besides V of course.

"Hold up a sec! I'm picking up a scent." Everyone halts to a stop.

"J-Hope talk to me man," RM ordered.

A bullet hits me in the leg. Everyone rushes behind the tank. The humans freaking out.

"J-Hope focus for me do you have eyes on the bastard?" Namjoon panicked. I grunt in response.

My eyes glowed red as I concentrated on my target. Another bullet hit my shoulder.

I found the target and dodged the next shot that came for me. I calmly explained the structure of the small building and coordinates seconds later the humans shot the place down.

"You good J-Hope?" Jungkook asked.

"Ya, bastard almost shot my dick off."

"No not your family jewels," V joked.

"Kim Taehyung I swear if you talk about fucking or someone's genitals one more time!" Jungkook screamed through the walkie talkie.

"Well if he could hit a target that tiny we should sign em up on our side,"RM said.

"Hey stob it or should I ask to compare mine with your wife's?" I threatened.

"Yah you leave my baby Jin out of this!" RM said.

We finally made it back to base and Jin helped me take the bullets out soon my injury was none existent. We went to go get our meals. Like usual the wolves plates were loaded with meat and the human mates healthy food.

"By the way, the way my friend the hybrid just arrive. So please be kind to him. He doesn't like people. I'm going to help him get settled. " Jimin said.

 " Daddies behave." he kissed V and Jungkook before leaving us. 

"Baby did you meet him yet," Namjoon asked Jin. Jin nodded.

"He is very quiet and reserved but let me tell you that boy is a masterpiece. He was the smoothest and palest skin I've ever seen. It's like professionally cut diamonds. Gosh, I was so jealous. He stands out a lot. You can tell he's a hybrid right away." Jin explained as we were finding a seat in the mess hall. I'm intrigued.

We took a table that had only a few humans there.

When we sat down and begun eating but we felt their stares on us. Jimin sat next to us.