Dogs Gotta Hunt

Yoongi's Pov

Jin was sulking around the place because his mate hadn't return yet. Yoongi scoffs at the male dragging him and Jimin to the back where the other soldiers say "the dogs train". The name is insulting yes but the military just didn't have the equipment to hold down the wolves enough to train them. That made them proud. Yoongi would forced Jin to shut up with his whining but to be fair he really missed Hoseok too. Yoongi couldn't take it anymore and asked Jimin to spot him while he was lifting weights or tractor tires. 

"You know what I think. Jealousy. Those guys know if the higher ups cut us loose we'd have this whole mission cleaned up in no time. If only they'd let only the wolves on these assignments we could really show them something," I growl.

Jin sighs, "Yoongi I think it's more complicated then that."

"No, you're right they're terrified of us." I chuckle causing Jin and Jimin to roll their eyes at me. 

"They just don't understand you guys." Jimin points out.

"Which is exactly why I don't fucking belong here. I'm a literal freak of nature. Half vampire half werewolf mixed with 2 imaginary things making me double the threat." I huffed.

Jimin laughs at me, "I'm only here to make sure you don't get you're dumb ass killed." 

We notice that our sergeant stood waiting for our attention. 

"Sir!" we all stood up right and saluted.

"At ease." he said.

"We're rotating squads at the forward operating base. Jimin you're with the squad that's heading out in 2 hours. Get ready!" The sergeant glances at Jin then stares at the boy's stomach.

"The high-ups say that you're under the protection of the law and are not allowed to be sent on missions. It's a shame Seokjin. I thought you knew the rules. You were one of our best soldiers. Do your jobs well."

"Yes sir!" When he left I shook Jimin around a little.

"Look at this boi getting a job on the front lines with his mates~" I nudged him with my elbow. Jimin scowls at me.

"Shut up! Stop teasing me already," Jimin whines pushing me away playfully. 

"I'm sorry Jimin," Jimin shakes his head and hugs Jin. 

"It's okay." I pat both of their backs.

"Just say hi to our mates for us," I smiled.

"Well do Sir!" I kicked Jimin for messing with me.

"Don't salute me idiot. Do you think they'll put me on the front lines again?" I asked.

"One day," Jimin answers.

I pushed him again, "Why not now?"

"Because you're their secret weapon," Jin giggled.

We walked Jimin out to the entrance of the base, "Yoongi try not to piss of the others even more."

I scoffed, "If they're smart they'll try not to piss me off."

"Is that right tough guy," Jimin scoffs in return.

"Uh-huh" 

Jimin, "You're an idiot." We pressed our heads together our packs way of saying good bye.

Jin and I waved Jimin a goodbye as he hopped into the tank.

"You think he's gonna be fine out their?"

"Most likely since his mates are there to protect him," I rubbed Jin's shoulders in reassures, "Come on let's go. No sleep and stress is bad for the baby."

"Can you stay in my tent for the night?"

".... Uh ... sure  I'll bring a cot over."