SEXy Time (M)

Yoongi POV

After only meeting me barely an hour ago he stripped my clothes slowly off with his teeth while staring into my eyes. He licked and bit me attacking all of my weak spots.

Hoseok pushed me on to the display table and spread my legs open. I tried closing them but he glared at me.

"There's no reason to hide your self" he kissed the inside of my thigh creating a hickey. "You are beautiful don't even think otherwise" he backed up spreading my legs once more his large hands groping my thighs while using his tongue trailing down my balls then to my ass.

He crawls in between my legs and blows cool air on my hole, spreading my wide open with his tongue. I immediately grasped the sheets tightly when his tongue brushes over my rim.

I opened my eyes to see him staring at my body in awe, wonder, and lust as he caressed my body

I sucked in a desperate breath when he bit the rim surrounding my hole. Holy shit! Why does this feel so good?! "Ugh! Uhhhh......"

"You feeling good aren't you baby" he pinched my nipples and sucked harder at my hole. I nodded desperately unable to speak. Over and over again he stuck his tongue inside me deeper each time.

"Please! Don't stop! No! I need more! Inside! I need you inside! More of you! Please!"I screamed crying tears of need. He groans as I wrap my legs around his head thrusting his inside me as dead as possible. He eats me so fucking good, biting, licking, slurping as if I'm the best meal he's ever had. It feels good to know that he wants me. That he wants to make me feel good.

My hands and legs hold him prisoner inside my ass as I ride his tongue so desperate to cum. I scream breaking my hold on him, cumming so hard as my inner walls clenching around his tongue sucking him in deeply desperately trying not to let go of him. The object that made me scream out of pleasure for the first time in years. He spread my cheeks open overstimulating me as he slid his tongue out gasping for air as he comes up. My entire body shivers and twitches body slowly calming down from its amazing high.

3rd POV

"P-please t-touch me! I n-need you to touch me! I plead, thrusting my hip up trying to meet his humungous bulging member, my hands clawing at his body, begging for some type of friction, trying to get us closer.

"...Mmm? Hahaha. My silly omega"

"Hoseok Please..."

"Call me Alpha."

"Alpha!"

Yoongi arches at the wet kisses on his neck and the needy gropes from Hoseok's hands. Hoseoks palms him over his shorts teasing him and watches Yoongi as his face contort in pleasure, his weak attempt to keep it together.

Yoongi pushes his ass back against Hoseok, needing to feel him so bad. He turns his head, begging Hoseok with his eyes.

Dominantly Hoseok takes Yoongi's jaw, kissing him hungrily and feeling Yoongi melt against him. He watches him go bright red, dipping so much for alpha. He uses one hand teasing his omega's tip and the other spreading his ass, admiring his hole before teasingly licking and sucking at it. Going as slow as possible to hear him break.

"Please, please, please...please fuck-not again!"

Hoseok lets go off Yoonig's dick and uses both hands to push his mate's little hole harder against his face.

Yoongi whines as his alpha slowed to a stop.

Hoseok positioned Yoongi to where the boys back was now arched up and his face rested into a pillow. Slowly he eased 2 fingers deep inside Hoseok, holding his head up by his jaw to watch him beg.

"Mmmm...you know what alpha wants don't you, my baby omega" He towers over Yoongi's small frame, their foreheads connecting.

"Count them for alpha."

Yoongi kept his eyes open to keep eye contact with Hoseok, their lips so close as he moaned into his mouth, taking in Hoseok's finger from behind.

"...O-one..." Yoongi cries out shivering as Hoseok abruptly stops, his finger still pressing on his prostate.

Hoseok took the time to take in how pretty Yoongi looked fucked out before jabbing him fast on his prostate again.

In response, Yoongi wraps his hand around Jimin's wrist and pulling on his clothes at the torture.

"T-two..." brokenly the boy moaned already aching and teased out.

Hoseok kisses down his baby omega's body, until he meets his hole, fingering and eating him out for the next edge. He could feel how hard it was for his baby, the poor boys' hips could barely stay put for a second. He stops to hear Yoongi count the third edge like a good omega he was for his alpha. He started jabbing again.

Yoongi cried it felt too good for his own sanity.

Sadistically he presses down Yoongi's back so he'd force his to arch more and his sweet spot is more exposed, wanting to see how long till the boy screams.

Yoongi feels almost dizzy from the constant orgasm denials.

"F-four..." Defeatedly Yoongi said.

Yoongi thought his punishment was finally over only to be spread out like a meal. He didn't even really know why he was being punished. He wants to beg Hoseok to stop as he's fingers re-enter but know he'll make it worse if he doesn't take what he's given. He gips Hoseok's strong arms, arching further into him at Hoseok's little mercy. His thighs cutely shaking, so, so, fucking close. Eyes roll afraid he won't be able to stop this one.

"F-five..." Jerks as Hoseok slaps his soaking wet hole.

Hoseok looks at his omega, so worn out.

Hoseok was so proud of his baby, "Mmmm... are you alpha's good omega?"

Yoongi shaking and nodding profusely.

"Yes?" Hoseok curled his fingers inside Yoongi. "Mmm?"

"Mmmm...Dripping for me like this..."

"Wanna cum for me?"

"Huh?" Hoseok laughed at the pouty face Yoongi was making at him.

"Aw baby .. you can take one more, can't you? ...for alpha ...?"

Needing to cum so bad but wanting to be good for Hoseok Yoongi nodded and didn't let go of him.

Hoseok's fingers somehow felt more intense with each edge and he thought he was gonna die.

His eyes sprung open at the feeling of Hoseok's dick pushing past his entrance.

"Alpha, don't, alpha I'm not stretched and I'm gonna cum, t-the guys a-are gonna hear me, A-alpha please, fuck-"

Hoseok ignored him, fucking him deep into the bed, Yoongi's ass clapping beautifully against him wanting to see him lose full control.

Couldn't be more turned on by Yoongi's pleasured faces, holding him firmly while he gave him what he's been waiting for. Looking at Yoongi he realizes there's no one as perfect as his mate that is under him.