Chapter One

I'm Audrey Cooper. I'm a sophmore in high school. I dont have a lot of friends, and I really just keep to myself. I never really was in the 'popular' crowd, I didn't like how they thought, or how they dressed, they always seemed so fake to me. I was always told I was a realist, or open minded. I never thought on the positive side of things, and I also never thought on the negative side of things. I thought of what was real. I thought realistic thoughts, and never got carried away with unrealistic hopes or dreams. I have my own style, and my own goals, and no matter who I associate with, they never change. I am my oen person. I guess I could start off by describing how I look. I'm 5'1 in height, not very tall at all, and very skinny. Not ridiculously skinny, but perfectly built for my size. I have long brown hair that falls just a few inches below my breasts. I dressed very vintage like, but mainly because my family were hippies. When I say my family are hippies, I dont mean that they wear bell bottoms and peace signs, and believe in free love and all that. I mean, they think very differently. We think like hippies, we see things different than the average human being. When we walk outside, we dont just walk outside, we admire how beautiful the earth is, and how pretty the sky is, how green the grass looks, how tall the trees are, that's how we're 'hippies'.

I had one bestfriend and her name was Tabitha. We were complete opposites. She was short like me, but she was built differently. She was very athletic, so she had larger bones, and had beautiful short blonde hair. Her hair color changed often, because she always let me dye it. She listened to mainly either rap or country music. My music variety was very wide, and I never did limit myself to one genre. She wore brands like Aeropostale, and Jordan's, or Nike's. In fact, that's all I remember her ever wearing.

We met in Freshman year, and she practically lives with me.

Enough about me, I wanna tell you the story on how my little gift from god came to be.