Chapter Five

******************************

I'm gonna skip to summer, so that I can start the story where it needs to be!

******************************

Summer finally came around, and I was so happy it did! Me and Josh had been continuing to see eachother regularly, and we got closer and closer each day. I was so in love with him, but I didn't have the guts to tell him. So I just decided to keep that to myself for now.

Its sad to say, but everyone grew apart. Colton went to jail for warrants. Tabby and Brandon never talked at all anymore. The only people that were still together were me and Josh. He wasn't my boyfriend, but it always felt like it. All summer, Tabby lived with me, and Josh basically did too. Except, Josh would leave for work during the week, and I hated that.

Summer nights, we would lay a blanket down in my fromt yard, and we'd accidentally fall asleep there, me, Tabby, and Josh.

But, this time we laid out the blanket, it was different. Tabby had been drinking so she passed out drunk, and me and Josh were cuddling.. Me and him had been talking for almost a year. But this time, I decided to take our relationship to the next level. I knew I was ready. I knew it was what I wanted. So, we had sex. Me and Josh had sex.