Ch. 5-Cheese Balls

= Ra'dem =

- Three Months Ago -

I was walking down the main road towards the city of Daggerfall. The air was clear for once, and I was traveling about rather freely. Pulling a wheel of cheese out of my bag, I started munching away. Cheddar wasn't my most favorite kind...but cheese was still cheese. Spotting several figures in the distance, I glanced at the tip of the staff over my shoulder.

The Staff of Magnus was given to me by my father, who told me I would find a place for it somewhere in the Aldmeri Dominion. I figured he wanted me to pass it on to their up-and-coming Queen Ayrenn. Father told me the staff itself was very important, but I refused to use it to see why...although every fiber of my being said to whip it out and test its limits. A little tick I'm sure I picked up from dear old dad.

"This one doesn't know why you are holding her captive. No one is looking for her!" I heard the most beautiful voice complain from the side of the road. "Wasting time for this foolishness..."

I wanted to just walk past and continue on my way...I really did...but that feminine voice did things to me. Sighing, I put my pack on the ground behind a nearby tree and strolled around to assess the situation. 

There were two sorcerers facing off against each other. One looked to be from the mages guild, which would somewhat make sense, but the other...he almost looked like he was of the Bloodthorn Cultists. I had seen some of them along the way for a while now. I didn't like them. They didn't eat the cheese I left for them. Who doesn't like cheese? Or accepts a free gift? Lunatics and villains, that's who...

Then my eyes fell on the owner of that tingly feeling voice. It was a Khajiit in a turban, tied up and sitting on a rock between them. She looked so bored with the whole affair and was glaring daggers at both of the men before her. Her fur was every color I had ever seen before, and then a few more I could only describe in my dreams. Her eyes were such a brilliant shade of blue...almost the exact color of Skyshards. She was small...and curvy...and so touchable in all the right places.

"Stay out of this, peasant," the Bloodthorn yelled at me as he pointed at the guild mage. "This is between me and the mage dog,"

"That's alright, fellas," I waved casually and I noticed the felines' intense gaze snap to me with interest. "Cheese anyone?" I pulled out a couple of wheels of cheese from my pockets and hurled them like throwing knives. They hit both sorcerers in the shoulders, throwing their aim off. The guild mage sliced the ropes and the cultist took out the guild mage. I easily slipped behind him and snapped my fingers. His robes turned to snakes and he ran off screaming into the wilderness.

Stepping up to the young clawed princess, I offered her my hand to help her stand. "That was impressive," she purred as she rose. "YOU were impressive,"

"Thank you," I smiled. I was easily a foot taller than her, but I wasn't short myself. She was certainly getting my attention now that I could see her curves up close and personal. "The name is Ra'dem, but you can call me Ra. Care to explain why these two were fighting over you? Although, as pretty as you are, you probably have this issue all the time," She bared her canines at me, and I was honestly surprised to see she was a vampire. She looked completely normal aside from her fangs... I mean, yeah, her fangs were enormous, but so were her cheese balls...I mean melons...I mean...whatever, she had a great rack.

"Well...this one would love to explain and tell her life story..." she walked around me, her tail dragging slowly along my leg. The tip flicked up, brushing the front of my pants. It took every ounce of my self-control to not bend her at the waist and do unspeakable things to her for that... "However, this one has plans she must attend to. Perhaps, among other things...she will let you in on her secrets...if again we meet," she winked and walked away...giving me the perfect view of her plump, round ass as her tail swayed in the breeze.