6-After school special

Not only was she an artist; Andy had a talent for playing the violin

Not only was she an artist; Andy had a talent for playing the violin. She loved the tones and notes that she could hit with the instrument, and it made her feel free. That night, Andy had decided to stay behind at college to practice her music for the first time in a while as she had been focusing on her art for the last few weeks. As she played the notes, she got lost in the music and closed her eyes and imagined the wedding. But something was different, she didn't feel as excited she did a month ago when they first started planning, but that could just be down to the fact that she was getting stressed and nervous about the rest of the planning. As she thought, her music quickened and the song changed to a much more aggressive beat, and that caught the attention of her sub teacher, who had decided to stay behind himself to concentrate on his work. 

He followed the music and saw Andy playing the violin, and he was in awe of her. Andy had noticed James straight away and smiled at him, nodding his way and finishing off her song, carefully placing down her instrument and looking at James full on. 

"Why are you still here?"

He asked, walking in and sitting next to her. She shrugged her shoulders and packed up her violin back into the case and started to stand when he grabbed her elbow and smiled at her. 

"I wanna show you something, but we gotta go for a drive. If you're up for a little adventure we can go right now." 

Looking down at her instrument, she smiled. Quickly, she stuffed it back into the music closet along with her other things. They would be safe there until later or even tomorrow-and once they were locked up safely, she took James' hand and they ran out the room and down to his bike, sliding on helmets and speeding off into the growing dark night. As every time she rode the bike, Andy had a big grin on her face and even put her arms into the air; loving the feeling of the wind hitting her arms at such a fast pace. 
After about half an hour on the bike, James pulled up at a cliff overlooking a beach that Andy had never seen before. Slowly, she swung her leg over the bike and walked over to the edge of the cliff and sat down, admiring the view of the ocean and the sand. A few seconds later, James sat besides her and admired the view with her. 

"So, why are we here then?"

Andy looked at James with a smile on her face. He glanced at her slightly and shook his head. He explained that this was the place that him and his mother used to come whenever he was sad, and this is where she told him the truth about his adoption. 

"It stung so much I ran from her. I just left her sitting here and went to hide behind a tree somewhere over there. When I came back, she was sat waiting in the car for me, but when I climbed in I didn't say a word to her. The next few years I rebelled and did not do as I was told. That's why I am the person I am today-the bikes, the tattoos and the style is who I am. It's been me for so long, and not a lot of people know what it's like knowing your adopted and how that changes you; and I just wanted to know if it changed you at all."

Andy watched James as he spoke and when he asked his question on if she changed, she thought about it. After a second she shook her head, noting that it didn't change her in anyway other than the fact that she changed up her style to more suit her family and she did that because she wanted to fit in. As she was saying those words, she thought again about them; before her parents told her the truth, she looked a lot like James. She used to dress like a rock star biker chick bitch, but when she found out the truth she decided it was best to look more like her family.

"I actually have some photos on my phone of how I used to look before they told me. I wanna show you how much I changed for them."

And they sat there laughing and looking at photos on their phones and talking about how maybe changing wasn't the best thing to do for either of them; and then her phone started to ring, and the screen showed it was Orson. 
She began to panic, but when she saw James giving her a look, she stopped. This man sat in front of her was so carefree, and after the convocation that they had just had she thought about if it would be the worst thing in the world to ignore just one phone call-got knows her fiancee has done it to her many a times. She slid her phone back into her pocket and looked back over the water, just enjoying  the smell of the sea and the company she had. They stayed sat in silence until they noticed how dark to actually was, then James said he would drop her off at home. 
They walked back to the bike, but before Andy had chance to pull on her helmet, James grabbed her waist, spun her around and kissed her lightly. She didn't know how to react, but after a second, she placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him away slightly, looking him in the eye. 

"James..."

"Shit. Andy, I-I'm so sorry! It's just...I think you're awesome and I like you. I just let it all go to my head...pleas-"

"James! It's fine. I...I sorta think I may like you too. But I'm engaged...and I love Orson so much...can you please just drop me off at home..."

He nodded, and took Andy straight home, waved her inside and drove away. She thought about the kiss, and the worst thing was that...

Well...it felt more natural kissing her own fiancee.