15-Last Night In England

"Its been a pleasure to teach you this term, but this will be our last class together. It has been a pleasure working with all of you over the year and I hope we see each other soon" 

James said his farewells to the class a few weeks later just like him and Andy had spoken about. She had a smile on her face as he spoke, never breaking eye contact. James had a smirk on his face as he thought about flying to a distance place with the woman he was falling for, and he couldn't wait. Just before he could dismiss the class, there was a knock at the door, and Orson walked in. Andy hit her head against the desk and James rolled his eyes as he stepped into the class, surveying the room. 

"Hello there. I just want to talk to Andy."

"Not a chance in hell." 

Orson pulled a face of annoyance before walking into the room and right over to Andy. Watching as this man walked towards her, James jumped from behind his desk and stepped in front of him; everybody in then class was watching them. 

"She said no, man. Now get out this classroom."

Orson chuckled, then quickly reached out and grabbed James by his shirt, pulling him closer and whispering to him. Andy jumped up and pulled them apart, standing in front of Orson so he couldn't put his hands on her partner. Andy glared up at her ex with hate in her eyes until he put his hands up and walked away. 

"Fine, I hope you two have fun in India." 

The room was silent as Orson left the room feeling like the biggest person in the world. Turning around, Andy saw all her classmates staring at them as James dismissed them. They all left apart from them-James lent against the desk and pulled his lady close to him, kissing her temple and giving her a well deserved hug. They stayed there for a while, until Andy packed up her things from her desk and take them down to the bike; which is where Gregory and Thom were waiting. Walking over to them, Andy passed James her things and wrapped her arms around them and gave them both big hugs.

"It's true; me and James are go in to India for a while. Then we were thinking about going to Vietnam or Hong Kong. I'm gonna miss you guys so much! You both mean the world to me."

Gregory held her close as the three of them cried slightly, pulling away after what seemed like forever. James shook both of their hands as Andy climbed onto the back of the bike, holding on tightly to his waist as he climbed on and started the engine. Speeding off towards her house, the traffic was non-existent so it was quick to get back to her house so she could pack quickly. As the arrived at the house, Jane helped Andy off the bike and they walked through the door to greet her parents but they weren't home-a note left on the fridge says that her parents were staying at the children's home that night, and they would we them tomorrow before their flight.

Knowing they were home alone in this massive house made them both smile, as James took Andy by her waist and pulled he in for a sweet, long, passionate kiss. Andy melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck as he lifted her and sat her on the island in the kitchen, pulling her top over her head and throwing I onto the floor; her shirt was swiftly followed by his and this went on until they were on the couch, out no breath under a fluffy blanket. James kissed Andy's head and she was stroking his chest; humming as she did. 

"Take out and a movie?" 

James looked down at her and nodded his head, smiling as he reached for his phone and ordered the a banquet of pizzas, chips, burgers and drinks. As they waited for their meal, Andy put on a movie and they snuggled under the blanket. When the food finally arrived, James pulled on his jeans and payed for the food, quickly joining her back on the couch. As the night went on Andy fell asleep on James' shoulder, and he was fast asleep not long after her. Their last night in England was a good one.