3-Staying Late

"Are you sure you can't come home yet?" 

"Yeah I'm sure, honey. I'm sorry. I'll be there as soon as possible. And also, the sketch of the dress...it's not the best. Ask Greg to try again. I love you."

"Oh, I lo-"

Orson hung up the phone and Andy stared at the blank screen, sitting outside the college on the wall. She was confused, he'd been acting strange all day. Sighing, she stood and gathered her bag in her arms, only for it to break and have all her pencils and papers onto the damp floor. Cursing out loud, she fell to her knees and picked up the wet papers, only for somebody to start picking up her pencils. 
She looked up and saw it was James, leather jacket hugging his arms and he also had a helmet sitting on the floor next to him. Whilst he was helping, Andy thanked him and gathered them in her arms and started to walk away. 

"Hey, if you want-I can give you a lift back to yours. I have space in the seat for your stuff."

Turning around, Andy saw he had stretched his arm out, it was holding a helmet, and she scoffed.

"I don't do bikes."

This time, it was James' turn to scoff, and he showed her to his bike-taking her things and placing them in the seat, locking it afterwards.

"I'm gonna guess you've never even been on a bike. So here's what I'm gonna do; you can either get on the bike and trust me...or I'm gonna take this home with me till tomorrow, where I'm gonna read it for filth. Your choice."

James then sat on his bike, pulling his helmet and gloves on whilst Andy decided what to do. Finally, she caved and pulled the helmet on, told James her address and swung her leg over the bike, feeling it come to life under her. As the engine revved, she grabbed James by the shirt as he pulled away and start to go faster, filled her with a sense of excitement and she loved it. All the horror stories about motorcycles that her family told her were completely wrong. 
As they drove down the streets, she had a big smile on her face and even let out a giggle as they sped past all the cars and pulled up outside her home. 

"Wow," James exclaimed, pulling off his helmet to get a better look at her home, "You got some money, haven't you?"

Andy passed James back his things after she got her art things out his seat, shaking her head. 

"No, my parents have money. I just live here; but not for long, me and Orson are moving in together. So, yeah. Thank you for the lift." 

James waved her off and sped away on his bike; Andy watching as he left. He wasn't as bad as she thought, and walked into her home, calling for her parents then remembering that they were out of town for a couple of days for work. Shrugging her shoulders, she ran up the stairs and hunted for a new bag. As she looked, her phone went off and it was Orson, which made her smile.

"Hello baby, did you get out of-"

"Yes, yes I got out of class and I'm on my way to you right now. I know your parents are out of town so me and you are gonna be all alone..."

"Okay, don't be long!" 

Putting the phone down, Andy shoved her broken bag into her closet and pulled out some new, sexy lingerie that she had bought a couple weeks earlier and was waiting for the right moment,  and this was the moment. Running into the bathroom, she pulled her hair into a pony tail and applied make up-just subtle make up but enough that made her eyes pop-and pulled on the outfit, before pulling on her favourite heels and silk robe. Then, she walked downstairs and sat on the couch, waiting to give the love of her life the best surprise of his life. 
Ten minutes later, Orson walked through the door and into the living room, where he stopped dead when he saw the exquisite sight of his lady. Andy slowly stood up, allowing the robe to fall from her body as she walked over to her man, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss, which he reciprocated, picking her up and laying her back on the couch where he hovered above her as he kissed down her neck and collarbones. 

"This is gonna be fun..."