Chapter 3 : Solution and love interest??

Hello everyone...Riya here...Thank you for your support...You readers are the best😁😁..Now onto next chapter we go~~

***********************************

AT CAFETERIA

The Cafetaria is loud.Eveyone was having their lunch and were chatting with their friends but the only voices which could be recognised by anyone is NATSU and GRAY's voice.

"ew...how the hell are you eating this much tabasco sause doesn't your tongue burn" Gray asked while looking disgusted.

Natsu glared at him and answered, "Did I question you why you are eating ice cube...no right...so shut up and let me eat in peace icebreath"goes back to eating.

Gray snickers while picking on his ear and says"I think I have some ear problem b'coz I heard the word 'peace' from Natsu's mouth"..

Natsu glares at him[you know what will happen next!!]

They started fighting with each other.

Others in cafeteria sighs at this.
"AHHHHH!!!!!" that was none other than fangirls looking at them with hearts in their eyes😍

AT ROOFTOP

"yes..I know that....but can't you....can't you do anything......mmm.....yeah....ohh there has to be someother way right??...ok...mmm...I love here I don't wanna go anywhere else...you know how important this place is to me right??...Thank you..I'll inform him...yeah yeah...okay...love you too...bye..." Lucy sighed and leaned over rooftop railing and looked at the scenery.The breeze blowed at her face making her close her eyes and relax."I probably should go and inform Master "thought Lucy.

She left the rooftop and checked if anyone is in the hallway.Because going to rooftop is banned for students.When the route is clear she walked towards Master's office.On turning a corner she dashed on someone and fell on top of them...Her hand was on something hard and it was beating like heart maybe??Without opening her eyes she started apologising to them,

"Gomenasai...Gomen Gomenasai..."

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

5 minutes ago Natsu and his friends were heading to basketball ground to shoot some hoopes.While turning a corner someone dashed Natsu and fell on top of him.Natsu was irritated he wanted to shout at the person who dared to push him.

As Natsu opened his mouth,he heard a soft voice apologising to him continuously.He opened his eyes to see the most beautiful brown eyes which is behind big black glass.It was like a deep pool of chocolate in which he felt he was drowning. Have I seen her before??

When Lucy opened her eyes she was also equally stunned as Natsu.His deep onyx black eye memorised her.They got lost in each others eyes that they forgot Erza,Gray and everyone in the hallway paused to look at them.They were in that position till"Ahhh....Naluu.." they don't know where it came from but it bought them to reality and they sprang apart from eachother with blush adorning their faces.

Lucy bowed down her head in embarrassment.Natsu scratched his head and suddenly realisation crossed his eyes."hey you were the one in the hallway right??I'm Na-...."I know who you are...your Natsu Dragneel the school's famous star or prince of FTHS"

Gray snickered in the background.

Natsu glared at him and just then Lucy realised that she did something that may have offened Natsu."I'm sorry I didn't mean any wrong"

Natsu looked at her and said"it's ok...no problem so what's your name"Lucy smiled at him, "Lucy...Lucy Heartfilia...oh I should be going bye see you guys later"and runs from there.

Erza looked at Natsu and Gray and asked them to go to ground since it's time for practice but she only heard Gray's response when she turned she saw Natsu in a daze mumbling something,all she heard was Lucy...cute name...just like her...Erza smirked at this.

Lucy ran to Master office to say him about what she talked in the rooftop not that she's going to say she went to rooftop.On her way she couldn't hold her squealing because she talked to Natsu without stuttering.Her face started blushing thinking about their conversation.

Lucy entered Master's office and saw him signing some papers.She greeted him and sat opposite to him.Makarov"Is there anything you need Lucy??"

Lucy shook her head and told him"Master I contacted him and told him everything and he said he'll contact you once he came up with solution," smiled at Master,"And it has to be a secret Master even I should not know...secret my ass," Grumbled Lucy where Master was chuckling.Lucy pouted at him,"Master~Don't laugh.It's getting late for lunch I better be going..Thank you Master"

Master smiled at her.Lucy smiled in return and she left to have her lunch in cafetaria but little she didn't know what's going to happen the minute she steps into cafetaria.

***********************************

Reference:

 Gomenasai ---  I'm sorry

***********************************
well there you go....i hope it was maybe interesting 😅....sorry for late update guys got some glitch in my phone its really annoying 😡😤😡....just to inform you guys I planned some other plot but the story took its own turn in romantic path little😅😅....anyway I'll try to update next part soon...and Thank you for reading.....LOVE you all....❤💛❤

Don't forget to drop comments and votes😁😁😁