Chapter 12 : 🚃1st Day of Trip🚃

Dedicated to my dear friend _Gray_fullbuster

Hey Guys

I'm eagerly waiting to write this part so without further ado let's go~

Between this chapter is also dedicated to Lina-Mizusuki
This chapter will be in Lucy's Pov

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I woke up due to hearing an irritating sound,my phone's vibration.I had a wonderful dream but what was it about??Huh I couldn't remember maybe I'll remember it afterwards.

I don't want to wake up somehow I feel warm,content and safe.And since when pillows are warm.I dragged my hands across the pillow to feel something beating huh??Weird.I lifted my head to see "NATSUUUUU..."I whisper-yelled.

My cheeks started burning up.I can't believe I was cuddling Natsu in my sleep.His arm was wrapped across my stomach,my face was on his chest and our legs were tangled.If our friends sees this,then there would be no end to their teasing.I tried getting up but he wrapped his arm across my waist tightly.The more I tried to wiggle out, the more he tightened his grip.

I sighed,my eyes travelled over to his face.I pushed back his salmon bangs that covered his eyes.

His black onyx eyes is mysterious yet beautiful.His whole features is mesmerising.He is sweet,kind that's what makes him 'the prince' and that's the thing that makes girls fall for him.

My eyes continued its travel towards his clothed chest.I could till make out his muscles he's so built.My eyes followed his tongue when licked his lips in his sleep it looked rough would it be soft?How would it feel if I ---

My eyes widened,I can't believe I was checking out Natsu when he was sleeping well it's true he's hot but my dirty mind arghhhh...I tried again to get out of his grip but he didn't loosen his grip.I only have one way it would be embrassing but still if I can escape from my friend's teasing that's better.

I started shaking Natsu,"Natsu...Natsu...wake up" I whispered 'coz you know everyone is still sleeping. He just grumbled and turned over bringing me along with me.If someone saw my face definitely they would have mistaken me for a tomato.

I was laying down on my back where Natsu's face was in my neck and his arms around me.His breath on my neck made shivers run down my spine.Oh God someone save me if he keeps this up I'll be the first person to die out of blushing and definitely I don't want that.

Suddenly I felt something wet in my right side of the neck.Did..Did he just l..lick me??

"Sm..lls n..n..ce..." Ahh...I'm gonna die why Natsu why..Why me??..Huh??But pratically thinking I don't want him to do this to any other girl.Wait what the heck??My mind is out of controll.I'm not thinking all this but it's my mind
.Does that mean I'm thinking??Arghh..This is all because of this handsome devil on top of me.Really again??😑

Okay let me try again,I pushed him harder than before he opened his eyes and looked at me.He smiled then I watched as his eyes clouded with confusion and then widened after seeing our position but still he didn't budge.

Okay Lucy girl-up don't show that you're embarrassed.But how can I do that??Simple just ask him to move.Yep that's great idea,Thank you.Wait who am I thanking here?😰😰I'm going crazy😟

"um..uh..Na..Natsu c..could y..you m..move?" He blushed and jumped back making him to hit his head on the table"Owwww..😵" I rushed up and checked his head for any injuries.