Chapter 7 : Inviting Lucy for hangout

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Well Thank you so much for 200+ reads..I never thought my story could get this much reads..This is all due to you amazing readers..Thank you for your support...😁..Luvv u all..❤..
Now let's move onto next chapter~~

This chapter mostly will be in Natsu's point of view..I tried guys..But don't hate me if I didn't do good in expressing him..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Moreover I want to dedicate this chapter to my dear besties puneet_sekhon NaomiWrites01..We are the three musketeers😎😎...They are the best..😍you guys should try their story it's awesome....Luv you gurlzz...😘...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

NORMAL POV

The next day FTHS was very busy..and busy in the sense of every student was going through their notes for their exam..Because in this exam questions will be asked from various subjects.But you could see our cool boys leaning against lockers and teasing everyone whose learning....

"Ohhh...Lev is there anything delicious in that book because I can see you licking it..."Natsu said and others snickering..."oh Shut up Natsu...I want to ace this test not un-like someidiot whose standing and teasing others"..Natsu stuck his tongue back at her in response😝...

Natsu suddenly took book from levy and acted like reading it..Gray and Gajeel were shocked"ahhhh...Natsu with a book its a nightmare come true...😱😱..." They both stood still on hearing an authorised voice behind them"What did i hear Gray,Gajeel and why there is no book in your hand?"They turned and saw the She-devil herself(it's Erza)"n-nothing m-mam w-we w-w-were a-about t-to t-take o-our b-books o-out" "Soon.."and she turned and saw Natsu "Natsu why are you holding your book upside down??"..Just then Natsu realised he was holding the book upside down...He turned the book and shuttered"ahh..Erza..just..just.."
"What Natsu??"..

Natsu was so afraid that his legs were shaking.

"Erza-chan Miss Mira is searching for you..."Nikki said.."oh...okay I'll meet you guys later..Good luck everyone for your exam"and Erza walked out of there with Nikki to Teacher's staff room..."ohhh..Thank God!!"boys sighed..

"Levy-chann...."They turned and saw Lucy running to them..."Yes...Lu-chan" "Levy-chan can I borrow your Mathematics book I couldn't fine anywhere...oh.."Lucy turned and saw Natsu was having  Mathematics book in his hand"Can I revise with you too please Natsu-san"Just then Natsu realised he was having Mathematics book in his hand.He looked at Lucy who was looking at him exceptedly"Sure..."Lucy smiled at him and started reviewing with him...

Everyone was shocked on seeing this because Mathematics is the subject which Natsu dreads and hates the most..

For Natsu,though he never understood the subject..when Lucy started saying him formulas it's like it stuck to his head...he understood everything Lucy told him...For Once he learned mathematics and it's all because of Lucy...

Lucy was incaged in reviewing that she forgot her hand was at almost touching Natsu and they were so close.Their hands touched when they both turned the page.Just then they recognised how close they were.They both started blushing....They were glazing into each other's eyes.Juvia started crying"I want to be like that with Gray-sama too..wahhhh....Gray-sama Let's review together too...please"stuck to his arm like a panda sticking to his bamboo stick."Whattt...nooo...leave me womann..."Gray tried taking his hands away from Juvia but she had death grip on him.Everyone sweat dropped at this😅😅.But Natsu and Lucy were in their own world.They forgot their surroundings,their class mates and even their exams too..