Chapter 8 : LUCY??

Heyy guyss!!..

Okay this chapter will be in third person POV.

Hope you guys will enjoy ^_^

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Though it's weekend Lucy couldn't sleep,she was very excited to hangout with her friends which is today.She regarded everyone as her friends but she's doesn't know how they consider her.

She got up from her bed,stretched up a bit,went to bathroom to take a good shower.She came out wrapping a towel around her body.She opened her closet to pick a dress to wear.This is the most difficult task for every girls 'to pick a dress'.

She started throwing clothes all around her room to find a perfect outfit.

*TING*

Lucy took her phone to see message from Levy

Gud mrng Lu-chan😁..So are you excited for our hangout because I am...😍😍..And meet us at the Mall entrance at 10.Come soon Lu-chan..
luv u...❤..

Gud mrng Levy-chan...Yes I'm very excited for our hangout but I'm nervous what your friends will think of me😯...

Don't be nervous Lu-chan..Everyone will love you in fact someone is very eager..😉..btw what's that your friends and my friends everyone are our friends(A/N : does that even make sense?)

Don't start Levy-chan😑..

Ok...but I'm serious Lu-chan..Don't be nervous even if they harm you I'll break their bones ok..Now I gotta go and get ready...

okay!!Meet you at the entrance bye..

P.S.Don't wear that baggy clothes which you wear to school no one is gonna judge you😉..Luv u Gurl

Sure Luv you too gurl💖..

Lucy smiled at that message.Levy knows her real figure on the day of sleepover she saw lucy wearing a top and short shorts.Lucy laughed remembering her shocked reaction

"Ahhhhh!!!Lu-chan....you have the body of a goddess why did you hide it...If boys saw you like this they'll be drooling over you"

Lucy then decided to wear blue jean with loose grey top.She left her hair to flow freely.She applied light mascara and her favourite strawberry lipgloss.She looked at her watch to see"9:45" She grabbed her black purse along with her phone and walked out of her room.

This is Lucy's outfit👇