Chapter 4

Sorry, I’m A Bit Dazed. The Male Lead
Called Me Little Brother

“What’s going on?” Zhang Guo Qiang stepped forward and separated the two of them. “Once you return home, you immediately start a fight. Furthermore, you actually raised a hand to strike him?”

“Dad, I didn’t.” The moment Zhang Qing saw Zhang Guo Qiang, her face was immediately filled grievance. “I-I was only trying to persuade younger brother to not always be cooped up in the house, to go outside and walk. Who would have know that younger brother would…”

Seeing the female lead’s white lotus [1] act, Shao Qian let out a cold laugh in his heart. This kind of two-faced appearance really invokes people’s detestment. However, did you believe that you were the only one who could act?

“Dad, elder sister asked me how I didn’t starved to death when I didn’t receive any money for over twenty days. In fact, I want to correct elder sister. It wasn’t that long, only seventeen or eighteen days. I still have some friends, I won’t starve to death so easily.” Shao Qian’s smiling expression was dazzling as he spoke towards Zhang Guo Qiang. “Dad, since you’ve returned, return my key back to me. I’m going to go find some friends to play with, they definitely won’t bully me.”

Would Zhang Guo Qiang be able to let his son go find for those hooligans again? It was definitely out of the question. He had locked his son in the house because he didn’t want to let him go out today, how could he relent now?

“Son, don’t make a fuss.” Zhang GuoQiang pointed to the tall man standing in the doorway and said, “Call big brother.”

“…” Shao Qian was somewhat dumbfounded. The plot didn’t say that Zhang Qing along with Zhang ZiHui had any other brothers!

“Bo…Boss?” Zhang Qing looked towards the direction of Zhang Guo Qiang’s finger and upon seeing the handsome man standing in the doorway, she hurriedly smoothed out the wrinkles on her clothes before forcing a smile onto her face. “Why did you come to this small place of ours?”

The man in the doorway merely nodded his head at Zhang Qing before looking at the youth who was being firmly held by Zhang Guo Qiang and speaking warmly, “Younger brother.”

“…” Sorry, he was a bit dazed, allow him to slowly regain awareness. Just now the white lotus female lead had called him boss, therefore he should be the novel’s male lead, Zhang Zi Xuan. However, his father told him to call him brother… Therefore, all those years when the male and female lead were together, they were committing… incest?

Apologies, the relationships are a bit messy, allow him to try and put them in order.

“Son, from today onwards, we’re not living in this house.” Zhang Guo Qiang pulled his son along and walked outside. During this entire period he didn’t say a single word towards Zhang Qing.

Zhang ZiXuan nodded his head at Zhang Qing. “Walk.”

“Oh. Yes.” Zhang Qing hurriedly locked the door and followed Zhang ZiXuan.

Once they were on the road, Zhang Guo Qiang explained his relationship with Zhang Zi Xuan in a simple manner. However, Shao Qian was still confused. He even suspected that he had crossed over into the wrong world. Why did he keep feeling that this world was not quite right?

This gambler of a dad was actually the second uncle of Zhang Zi Xuan, who was this world’s male lead. If Zhang Guo Qiang didn’t leave the Zhang family because of his love, the present Zhang family head would have been Zhang Guo Qiang…

This made the listening Shao Qian become dazed. Once again, he suspected whether the system’s data had a problem due to not being complete. Otherwise, how could the plot develop against his expectations?