Chapter 29

Fusion With The Treant Heart, As Well As Leaving The Illusionary Mist Forest

After that? After that, it was a war amongst the Gods. It seemed that the male lead was the Light God’s separate body. Correct, it was that kind of overpowered identity. The Light God’s separate body. In the end, he even succeeded in getting rid of his mortal body and ascended to the top of the divine world.

In fact, all this trifling matters had nothing to do with him…Therefore, he got a treant heart from grandpa Pein and gave it the the male lead, before kicking him out.

What? You say that a treant heart is hard to obtain? That’s only what those outside were told. Every one hundred years, the treants would grow a pure fruit and as it looked somewhat like a heart, it was known as treant heart.

After finding out the truth, Shao Qian had immediately burst into laughter. The treant heart that you treat so preciously as a treasure was actually thought by the treants as tiring to even hang on their branches. Therefore, amongst the many of them, one was given by Shao Qian as a gift to Vincent.

As for why Shao Qian didn’t suspect whether Centvin was Song Dao or not? He had suspected, even exploring Centvin’s soul when he was asleep. However, he wasn’t able to find the strand of his soul within it. At that time, he had laughed mockingly at himself, laughing at himself for having such a wild imagination. How could Song Dao follow him to this world?

Vincent returned to the Vatican. Everyone was shocked that he was able to return. He was merely a magician, how could he return from the Illusionary Mist Forest that was full of danger?

Furthermore, the ones that had went along with the Holy Son and the Saint candidate, even that grand magician and that great martial artist, where did they all go?

Upon receiving these questions, Vincent bitterly and angrily rebuked them as disrespectful of God, saying that their actions were improper, had no faith to the Light God, and attached no importance to their prayers. Furthermore, without restraint, they even completely went against the Light God’s will to love and protect the people.

Could the people present believe him? Of course they couldn’t. Those people were the ones that went through the trouble of sending him to the Illusionary Mist Forest, how could they not know? They simply wanted to accuse Vincent of being disrespectful to the God. Who would have known that the person they set up didn’t die, but instead, from the seven to eight people that went along, not one remained… This… This really…

“How did you survive?” The Pope had lived for over two hundred and seventy years, how could he not understand the underlying meaning? However, if he did not explain it to these nobility, then it was likely that it would be hard to be benevolent today. If the necessity arises, he would have to kick Vincent out as a scapegoat. After all, this Holy Son, wasn’t it ‘you want how much, you get that much’?

How could Vincent not know of the Pope’s idea? Although he was still young, his intelligence was not small. When he heard the Pope’s words, he calmly and hurriedly took out a case from his bag. Opening the case, he retrieved the item inside.

The Pope looked at the sparkling, translucent and pure object that seemed to throb just like a heart and blurted out, “Treant heart.”

The Pope’s voice just sounded when each and every person in the main hall revealed greedy expressions. It was the Treant’s Heart that hasn’t appeared for two hundred years… If they could wait until it…

Out of the corner of his eyes, Vincent looked across everybody’s expressions and then looked back at the Pope, who had thought he concealed it well, but in reality, his face was full of greed. He slammed the treant heart into his chest abruptly. After that, he kneeled on the floor and kowtowed. “Vincent doesn’t dare to change this heart that is devoted to God. If there is half-heartedness towards God, then let this treant heart penetrate this body and pierce this believer’s filthy heart.”