SPECIAL DAY

Shadow's POV

Today is (y/n) special day. I get in invitation to her birthday party. I go to the store and buy my favourite bouquet. It was a red roses and I quickly get to her house. As I arrived, I hear no noise and sounds. It seems very quiet. I knocked the door and saw (y/n) open for me. "Oh, Shadow. You came here because of my invitation, right?" She ask with a sad tone. "Yes... what happened?" I ask. She grab my hand and let me sit on the couch.

I look at her bought a piece of cake. "Here... I made the cake by myself." She smile. I take the cake and eat it. "Mm... I didn't know that you really good at this." I said. She look at me and smile. "Glad you love it." She sighed. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Well... it seems that my birthday party is not as good as the last year. Maybe they forgot about my birthday." She explained. I take out my bouquet and show it to her.

She saw a bouquet of roses. "Shadow... I love rose." She said. I give it to her. "I know you love rose." I said. (Y/n) take the rose and put it on the vase. "It was beautiful." Shw mumbled. I went to her and pull her shirt. "I have something to show you." I said. She look at me. "What is it?" She ask. I take out my ring and give it to her. She surprised. "Shadow... I don't deserve your ring." She said. "No... You deserve this. It was your special day." I said and put my ring on her wrist.

No POV

Shadow smile and look at her. "From now on, you and I will make a new life." He said. (Y/n) titled her head. "What do you mean?" She ask. "I love you..." Shadow said and he kiss her. Later, Sonic and the others came to (y/n) house. "Sorry, we're late!!" The blue hedgehog said and everyone saw (y/n) and Shadow kissing. (Y/n) saw that and she quickly push Shadow away. "Sonic!! Guys!!!" She shouted.

"Oh... don't worry. We won't tell the others about this." Silver said. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles nodded. "We won't tell anyone." Tails said. (Y/n) giggles. "Oh... That's good. You guys wanna taste my cake? I made it by myself." She said and went to take the cake at the counter.

Meanwhile, Sonic disturb Shadow. "Hey, Faker. Guess what, I just recorded that thing." He smirked. Shadow growls and immediately take the camera on Sonic's hand but the blue hedgehog dodge it and run away with the camera. "Grr... come back here!!!" The black hedgehog shout. (Y/n) came back and saw the two hedgehog chasing each other.

"Boys... don't play on my house!" (Y/n) shout at them. Shadow stop and look at her. "But, he record about us kissing each other!" He said. (Y/n) blush and quickly chase Sonic for the camera. "Aahh!!! Fine!!! I'll delete it!!" Sonic shout. Tails and Knuckles laugh from that. Silver use his telekinesis and Sonic paralyze. (Y/n) finally got the camera and delete the recorder. "Phew... guess I'm safe." She ask to herself. Shadow nod and hug her.