SHADOW X READERS X YUURI

Yuuri was play video games at his brother room and suddenly Shadow get inside the room and saw him play his video games. "Yuuri... Get out from my room right now!!" he growl. Yuuri shocked and slowly turn around. He saw Shadow staring at him with his death stare. "but, Shadow... Just give me more 5 minutes." he said. Shadow sighed and picked Yuuri up. "aahh!!! Let me go!!" he whimpered.

Shadow throw Yuuri at the living room and luckily that Yuuri land with his feet on the ground. He turn around and saw Shadow close his door. Yuuri went to the kitchen and make a sandwich. Suddenly, the front door has been knocked and he quickly get there. He saw a beautiful girl wearing a flower dress. "Hi, Yuuri. Where's Shadow?" she ask.

Yuuri quickly pulled her hand and take her to the living room. "I made a sandwich, would you like some, (y/n)" he said. (y/n) blush a little and take one of the sandwich. "thank you, Yuuri." She said. The purple hedgehog smile cutely. Shadow heard that sound and peeking out from his room. He saw (y/n) with Yuuri and quickly teleport there.

Yuuri and (y/n) surprised from that. "Oh... There you are, Shadow." (y/n) said. Shadow look at Yuuri. "Hi, Shadow. I've made a sandwich. Want some?" He said. Shadow sighed and take one. (y/n) look at Yuuri and begin to stroke his quils. "Aww... Your quils is so soft. May I hug you?" she ask. Yuuri nod cutely and let her hug him. Shadow look at them jealousy. He even growl a bit.

Yuuri purred cutely and (y/n) hug him more. "Hey. I'm more softer than Yuuri. You wanna try to hug me?" Shadow ask. (y/n) look at Shadow and nod. "sure... Come here." She said and Shadow hug her. (y/n) hug him tight and sigh." Yuuri is much softer than you." She said. Shadow push her away and teleport away.

Yuuri try to stopped him but it was too late. (y/n) sighed." I'm sorry if that makes him uncomfortable. Maybe I'm too rough on him. I better talk to him. "She said. Yuuri hold her hand. "I know where he is. Follow me." He said and slowly drag her outside the house.

Yuuri take her into the beautiful garden behind Shadow's house. She was amazed. "Woah... I never know that there's a garden here... And look there's... Shadow standing on that big rock." She said and Yuuri shout Shadow's name. The black and red hedgehog turned around and saw Yuuri holding her hand.

Yuuri know what Shadow want. He released her hand and took a step back. "go and talk with him. I'll be inside the house. Have fun!! " he said and quickly went into the house. (y/n) look at Shadow and she sighed a little.

"I'm sorry..." Shadow said and he teleport to her. (y/n) surprised. "Shadow... I know that I'm too rough on you. I know my word is a little bit harsh." She said and hug Shadow. The black hedgehog hug her and nod. "I love you..." he said. (y/n) giggles. "I love you too.". Meanwhile, Yuuri was recording the moment from the window. This time, Shadow didn't recognize it.