THE BLACK ARMS

In a nearby Westopolis, a black hedgehog was staring at the sky watching the sunset. An old newspaper fly to his feet and (y/n) take it before it fly away. "Look, Shadow. It's the black comet festival. Wanna go over there?" she said. (y/n) is Sonic's friends. She stayed with Shadow because she wanna know more about him.

Shadow crossed his arms and look at the sky again. (y/n) growls. "Why don't you even care about it!?" she asked. Shadow look at her. "Because It's just a festival. I had enough of this festival thing." he said. Then, the red clouds fill the sky and many alien call 'Black Arms' fall from the sky and destroy everything in the city.

(y/n) quickly contact with Sonic and the others about this. Shadow look around and Black Doom appeared in front of him. "Shadow... the time has come. Find the chaos emerald and bring them to me as promised." he said.

Shadow look at (y/n) and look back at Black  Doom. "Who are you? And how do you even know my name?" Shadow said. (y/n) look at him. "Wait... You really forgot who you are? That's why Sonic need me to help you. You always didn't know who you are." She growl.

Shadow look at her annoyed. Black Doom look at (y/n). "What are you looking at me like that!?" she growl angrily. Shadow try to calm her down. "This is not the first she saw a person like you." he said. Black Doom almost annoyed and he fly away from there, leaving a sudden explosion.

(y/n) surprised as she hug Shadow. The black hedgehog hug her too and he blushed a little. "P-please... Someone will see us like this." he said. "Huh? You blush Shadow?" she grin.

Shadow slowly push her away. "S-shut up!". They quickly went to the Westopolis. Sonic and the others were looking for (y/n). Sonic call her from their communication gadget.

"(y/n)! Are you with Shadow now?"

"Yes... We're headed to the Westopolis soon. What about you?" she asked

"I'm on my way. Meet me at the city. I found a chaos emerald here."

Shadow heard that and he make a full speed. (y/n) surprised. "Hey!!! I can't run that fast!!" she yelled but soon she saw a motorcycle and she quickly ride it.

The alien are surrounding the place and Shadow attack them one by one. He saw it but the aliens were protecting it. "SHADOW!!!!" (y/n) yelled as she ride on the motorcycle.

She jumped off from the motorcycle and Shadow catch her. "Aww... That's so nice." she said. Shadow blush again and put her down. (y/n) saw that and she saw Shadow attack the aliens fast. "wow... That was fast. What's wrong with your body? You're so pumped up when I'm around." she giggled.

Shadow take the chaos emerald and throw it to (y/n)"why you throw it to me?!" The black hedgehog look at her. "Protect the chaos emerald while I go to do my mission." he said.

(y/n) rolled her eyes and ride on the motorcycle again. "Hey guys! Wait for me!" (y/n) heard that and she turn around. She saw a blue hedgehog walk toward her. "Sonic. Glad you're here. Wanna ride?"

Sonic rub his neck and try to hide his blush. "Uh... I rather run. Let's go to the Lethal Highway!" he said before he run away along with Shadow. They went to the next stage to find the next chaos emeralds.