Chapter 10

That night, after the game, Jessica came home with us. She had called her mom, and her mom had put together a bag of clothes so that she could stay over at our house for the night. The game was very fun. The Dodgers won 12-5, and set a record of most home runs in an Opening Day game. Joc Pederson and Kike Hernandez each hit 2 home runs, and Max Muncy, Cody Bellinger, Austin Barnes, and Corey Seager all hit one home run, making a total of 8. 

We all piled into Tommy's car for the drive home, and we turned on my Linkin Park playlist, and listened to that. Once we got home, Tommy pulled his car into the garage, and we all went into the house. Jessica and I went into my room, whee her bag was waiting. I assume our maid, Lucy, brought it up for her. We both changed into our pajamas, and got ready for bed. 

We sat on my bed and talked for a while, and eventually, we both layed down next to each other in my huge bed. Soon, we both fell asleep. 

The next morning was Saturday, so we got up at about 10am and went downstairs for breakfast. We had chocolate chip pancakes and chocolate milk, and talked about random things. After we ate, Jessica and I sat on the couch and watched Center Stage, one of my favorite movies. It is about an aspiring ballerina in the American Ballet Academy. 

At one point, Tyler wandered in, but saw what we were watching and said, "Ballerinas? Yuck," and walked out. 

About halfway through the movie, Trevor came in and sat next to me on the couch. The 3 of us finished watching the movie together, and when it was over, we went into the kitchen to get lunch. 

Lucy made us PB&J sandwiches, and Trevor, Jessica, and I sat at the table eating. Tyler and Tommy got theirs and took them upstairs. 

"Who is your favorite character?" Jessica asks, about Center Stage.

"Either Jody or Eva." I say. 

"Erik" Trevor says. "Or Charlie. I love him and Jody together." 

"Agreed." Jessica says. 

We talk about the movie for a bit longer, and wehn we are finished, Trevor goes upstairs. Jessica and I sit talking for a while about nothing much, when she says something that makes me very happy. 

"Guess what?" She asks. 

"What?" I ask.

"I am moving back for the remainder of Junior year and Senior year!" 

Sorry for the short chapter! Also, if you have a chance, watch Center Stage. It is an amazing movie!