3

"You have a cute laugh"

"Hey!" Shawn waves at aria. He was leaning against his washed Tesla, waiting for aria.

Shawn almost couldn't talk because of how beautiful she looked, she wore a black puffer jacket, a burgundy scarf and black jeans. Her hair down in effortless curls.

"Hi" she smiles stopping in front of him. Shawn leans in for a hug and she hugs him back leaning up a little. The smell of his cologne making her feel satisfied as her head tilted into his neck slightly.

Aria pulls back looking up at him. "So let's go, it's too cold to walk" Shawn says opening the car door for her. She gets in mumbling a thank you then Shawn gets in starting the drive.

"Where are we going?" She asks him. "A burger place, it's called The Shack, hope you're hungry" he glances over at her seeing how innocent she looked, her hands on her lap, fingers playing with her bracelet and her eyes were fixed on the melting snow.

"I am" she says with a small laugh. "You have a cute laugh" Shawn blurts out, his cheeks immediately flushing pink.

It made aria laugh a little more, she looked over at him noticing how a small patch on his cheek was darker than the rest, for some reason it made her heart flutter.

"We're here" Shawn says. He quickly gets out rushing over to arias side but she already got it. "I was gonna open the door for you" Shawn runs a hand through his hair awkwardly.

"It's okay, I managed" she grins. Shawn just nods smiling at her softly. The two stay looking at each other for a few more seconds, completely lost.

A sudden beep of a car makes aria jump closer to Shawn. "Sorry" she mumbles moving away quickly, nervously tucking her hair behind her ear. "It's okay, come on let's go in"

After the two are seated and have ordered, Shawn decides himself to start the conversation thinking aria was too shy but that's what she was thinking too.

"So-"

"So-"

They both say. Aria giggles lightly. "You go first" he tells her with a smile.

"What do you do- no wait how old are you?" She asks feeling flustered just by being in front of him.

"I'm twenty one and I'm part of marketing at the Royal Bank of Canada" he says, his lips forming a small smirk. "Wow what do you have to do?" Aria asks intrigued by him.

"I bring in big companies through pitching to them to use the bank. And you have a flower shop?"

Aria nods picking up her water taking a small sip. "It was my grandmas, well my grandad had a flower shop in London, he came here for a holiday and met my grandma. Their story is so cute! He was looking at different shops to buy and she was the estate agent showing him. He was so in love with her, he bought the shop and gave it to her, in just the week they met. Her middle name is aria" she says with a big smile. "And when he bought it he filled it with white lilies"

"Wow that's very romantic" Shawn grins at the girl in front of him. Her eyes were glittering and her skin had a warm shine, she just looked like an angel.

"Oh and get this he proposed maybe three weeks later. He bought more lilies and proposed in the shop" she was completely love smitten.

"I need to meet him! He sounds like he's straight out of a book" Shawn exclaims. "You should! He's so kind and so so sweet" she says with enthusiasm, she loved her grandparents, they were her everything.

"Just like yourself" he says sweetly. Aria looks at him with a smile. "Thank you" she grew all shy and looked away making Shawn smile to himself at the effect he had on her.

Soon the food was placed in front of them.

"This burger is huge! I love it" Aria exclaims. Shawn's heart raced even faster, she was literally like no other girl he had ever met.

"Dig in" Shawn gestures to the burger. "Don't have to tell me twice" she giggles picking up the burger in her hands.

Shawn watches in amusement as she tires to take a bite. "This is harder than it looks" she says putting it back down. Shawn grabs his knife and cuts it in half for her.

"Try now" Shawn picks up the halved burger bringing it up to her lips. Aria leans forward taking a bite leaving some ketchup on her cheek. She covers her mouth with her hand as she chews it. "It's so good!" She mumbles with laugh.

"You need to eat yours" aria picks up the knife cutting Shawn's burger in half holding it up to him. His stomach erupted with butterflies.

Shawn leaned forward holding her small wrist as he took a bite.

"You have-"

"You've got-"

They both cut each other off. Aria lets out a small laugh picking up the napkin she leans closer to Shawn. One hand going to his jaw and the other wiping his cheek.

Her touch was delicate, Shawn wished she would keep her hand there.

"Got it" she smiles at him. Shaw takes the napkin and places a hand on her cheek. Aria jumped a little at the small tingle she felt in her stomach when Shawn's palm made contact with her skin. "Got it" he pulls back.

Arias eyes stayed locked with Shawn's for a second. That whole second felt like a life time, they both felt as if they saw the world in each other's eyes.

She then looks away coughing slightly with awkwardness. And the two begin to eat again.

-
"Thank you for today" aria says gratefully taking her seatbelt off. "No worries, I hope I can see you again" Shawn grins.

"Yeah sure, you know where I live and where I work and you have my number" she lets out a small laugh getting out of the car.

Shawn watches as she walks up to her home. Something inside him clicks.

"Aria!" Shawn exclaims getting out the car. She turns around as she just opened her door.

Shawn jogs over to her stopping right in front of her.

"Yes?" She asks. "Erm..." he had no idea what to say now, he lost all his thoughts when his eyes met hers.

"Sorry I- I forgot what I was going to say" his hand goes through his making her knees weak at how his curls fell down his forehead and looked so effortlessly perfect.

"It's okay" aria says gently. Her body moves closer to him, one hand going to his jaw making Shawn's whole body tingle.

She leans up and presses a kiss to his cheek making him smile so wide that she let out a small laugh.

"Good night Shawn"

"Right, erm sweet dreams aria" Shawn was completely flustered. Aria walks inside leaving the door open a little. "You might wanna go to your car, you've left the door open" She points.

He frantically turns around seeing a car dodge his open door. "Yeah I should go, bye aria" he waves as she shuts the door.