34

Part 2 Of Aria's Flowers

"You want it? Fine"
1 year later

"Bye Miss Reed!" A young boy yells waving at aria. "Bye Leo! Have a good weekend" aria smiles waving back.

She soon goes inside after all the children are gone and packs up her things.

"Leaving so soon aria?" Samantha asks. "Oh yeah, it's Nicks birthday" aria smiles.

"Well send him by best wishes, have a good weekend aria" Samantha waves. Aria grabs her things getting in her car and she drove home, the same home she had always lived in.

She grabs her bags running up the steps to the newly done porch unlocking the door seeing all the decorations all done.

"How does it look?" Ellie asks. "Perfect! Thank you so much" aria hugs her then Asher.

"Where are the babies?" Aria asks. "Indie is playing with the bubbles and I just put Issac to sleep" Asher says sitting down with a beer.

"And how's baby number three?" Aria asks helping Ellie down from the ladder letting her sit down. "Just a bundle of joy, I'm glad he or she isn't kicking yet" Ellie grins sitting down.

"well if you need anything please help yourself or ask me, you're family after all" aria squeezes her hand gently.

"So who's coming?" Asher asks. "All of nicks friends from work, his family, like all five of his brothers and their partners" aria says. "And a few of the staff from the school"

"I don't know how you deal with screaming four year olds everyday" Ellie says. "It's fun, they keep me young" aria shrugs.

Aria ties her now short hair up in a messy bun and gets up. "I gotta start the cooking" she rolls her eyes.

"Hey you know nick will appreciate it" Asher tells her. Aria nods walking into the kitchen.

She gets cooking and soon the guests arrive, Nicks family help her out cooking and setting the buffet table and still after an hour he wasn't here.

"Should I call him?" Aria asks. "Yeah go on" Ellie tells her. Aria nods walking inside, she goes up to their room sitting on the bed.

Soon he picks up.

"Hi my love" nick answers. "Hi babe, What're you doing?" Aria asks.

"I'm just finishing up, are you okay?" He asks gently. "I'm fine, I just want you to come home so we can celebrate your birthday, you only turn twenty six once" she chuckles.

"That's true babe. I'll be home soon. I love you"

"I love you too now hurry!" She mimics a kissing noise and ends the call going back down stairs.

"Auntie aria! Help!" Indie runs into arias arms running away from Asher. "Daddy's coming!" Indie giggles. Aria chuckles seeing Asher running at them.

"Baby I just a want a kiss" Asher laughs running a hand through indies brown hair.

"Her hair is so brown" Asher comments. "I know right but I guess it makes sense, Ellie's dad has brown hair and she's got dark ginger hair" aria shrugs handing Indie back to Asher.

"Yeah I guess, at least Issac has blond hair like mine" Asher says giving Indie a kiss.

After half an hour the door bell rang and aria was quick to run over gesturing at everyone to hide.

She opens the door and nick immediately sweeps her up peppering her face in kisses. He puts her down pushing her against the wall joining their lips in a heated kiss.

"Babe" aria giggles pulling back gently. He hums kissing down her neck.

"Surprise!" Everyone yells. Nick quickly pulls back laughing. He pulls aria to his side as she giggles.

"Got me good babe" nick kisses her cheek. "I know" she chuckles lacing their hands.

"Come on, everyone is here for you" aria tells him and they start walking around. An irreplaceable smile on her lips as nicks strong arm stays around her waist as they talk with his family.

-
"That was wonderful aria love, thank you again you have no idea how happy you make him" nicks mum kisses arias cheek. "He makes me happy too Lindsey" aria grins pulling back.

"Drive safe!" Nick waves. Aria pulls him inside, her lips meeting his.

"You happy Nick?" Aria smirks. "So happy my love, you make me happy" he presses a kiss to her forehead.

"Now should we open up some wine and go to bed? Or watch a movie and make out?" Nick asks rubbing her back soothingly.

"I like option number three" Aria grins, her dimples deep and extremely adorable.

"And what is that?"

"You get the wine, I'll go upstairs and you meet me there?" Aria asks. "Sounds perfect" nick pecks her lips and aria runs upstairs.

She sets the candles and petals and puts a robe on over her lilac lingerie.

"Baby can I come in?" Nick asks. "Yep!"

He walks in and his mouth gapes open. "You, my darling are incredible" nick goes over to her looking over her body.

"Wait what wine is that?" Aria asks taking the bottle from his hands. "I don't know, it was just there" nick shrugs.

"Oh... Don't open it, I don't want any" aria takes the bottle putting it to the side.

"No no we need it, you know set the mood" nick takes the bottle of red. "No it's really okay" aria takes the bottle back.

"Babe seriously I could use some after such a long day" nick takes the bottle from her hands.

"Nick really, just put it back" aria snatches the bottle away getting up.

"Fine. You don't have any but I will" he takes it back opening it up. "Nick! I said no!" Aria tries taking the bottle back. The two now with their hands on each other.

"You want it? Fine" out of frustration nick throws the bottle at the wall letting it smash in pieces.

"Why did you do that?" Aria asks in anger. "You're being childish aria! It's wine, not a fucking baby!" Asher yells at her.

"Don't fucking shout at me!" Aria shoves him but he doesn't move. "And baby? Really you're so mature" aria spits.

"Yeah? You're the one crying over wine and you never want to talk about starting a family! Just- just fuck off aria" nick spits shoving her out the way.

Nick slams the door and aria falls to her knees looking at the wine that had bloomed on the cream carpet.

The same wine Shawn gave to her on their anniversary.

__
Permission to me hate me: not granted
Because I have a frail heart 😪