35

Hey, so I made a mistake. I gave Ellie and Asher three kids which obviously doesn't make sense within a year (she has two, Indie and Issac and one on the way) BUT can we ignore that because this isn't real life and pretend she has three baby's. Also they ain't that important. Okay cool? Cool. Plus I can't be bothered editing it.
_____

"You just love the idea of
being wanted"

Aria shuffles slightly, her body trapped into a pair of strong arms.

She turns around meeting Nicks blue eyes. "I couldn't sleep without you" he sighs putting a hand in her hair, which was now just above her shoulder.

Aria sighs placing a hand on his cheek, feeling his scruff. "I'm sorry about what I said and What I did. I didn't want to hurt you or make you cry darling" he says gently.

"It's okay, I over reacted" aria sighs. "No you didn't, I'm sorry babe" he presses a kiss to her forehead.

"I have work now but when I'm back I'll make it up to you"

Aria nods giving him a tight hug. "I love you aria" he simply says.

"I love you too. Now go and save people handsome" aria kisses his cheek tenderly. "I will my lovely, I'll see you soon" he gets up then changes into his uniform.

-
"Hi aria!" A woman goes up to aria as she shops. "Oh hi, have we met?" Aria asks.

"We have I'm Kiera, you arranged the flowers for my sisters wedding. You closed the shop down right?" She asks.

Aria nods. "Yeah erm it burned down like a year ago, I just couldn't bring myself to start it up again"

"Oh was it always yours?" She asks. "My grandads, anyway I have to go now. Wish your sister well" aria waves walking away.

It still hurt talking about that day, it always will.

Aria gets in her car and drives off. Just like every Saturday she drove the same way and pulled up to the side.

She got out of her car leaning against it as she looked over the poppy field. It wasn't the same anymore. It felt dead. The bright red was gloomy.

After that day aria came the next day to the poppy field, she cried for hours, felt herself physically breaking. She thought she couldn't come there anymore but for some reason, whatever force it was, she was here every Saturday.

Her peace got destroyed when her phone rang loudly bringing her back to the harsh reality.

"Hi ash" aria sighs getting back in her car. "Hi are you busy? Can you come over?" He asks, urgency clear in his voice.

"Erm yeah sure, everything okay?" She asks starting the car. "Yeah- yeah, just come" he ends the call and aria drives there in maybe twenty minutes.

"Come in" ash lets her in. "Where are the kids? Where's Ellie?" Aria asks sitting down in the kitchen.

"She took Indie shopping and Issac is sleeping upstairs, they'll be about an hour" he tells her putting the kettle on. "So what's up?" She asks.

"This is weird to say"

"Come on ash, we tell each other everything" aria says. Asher turns around sighing. 

"I saw him" he lets out. "Who? Chris Hemsworth? Anthony Joshua?" Aria chuckles.

"Try Shawn Mendes" Asher says. Aria lost her train of thought and she froze.

"Aria?" Asher asks.

"Shawn huh?" She asks, her voice quite.

"I know my reaction too. Saw him at the gym and he gave me a nod and walked away, after a year and he's here aria" Asher sits down putting a cup in front of her.

"Okay" she nods. Asher looks at her confused.

"Is that it? An 'okay'?" Asher asks. "I- I guess so" she shrugs feeling all over the place.

"No it's not just 'okay'. Aria he's the first man you fell in love with, the man that made you happy and kept you safe. He's the love of your life aria" Asher sighs.

Aria blinks away her tears. "He's also the man that left me with no warning, no text, call, message, nothing Asher. That was the worst day of my life, I'll never forget it. He left Asher. I know the saying is if you love them let them go but no, you don't. When you're happy, there's nothing between you, you don't pick up your things and leave" aria says. "And I'm happy now. Nick... nick is so good to me. I love him Asher" aria gets up.

"You don't aria!" Asher yells at her as she walks out. "You just love the idea of being wanted" he says making her turn around.

"You don't love nick. Aria you were broken, weak and so vulnerable that day. You were and are so scared to be alone that you forced yourself to love him. You don't aria, you just don't. You just need someone to be there for you and you desire the feeling of love and you seeked it from nick when Shawn left" Asher lays out the hard cold truth.

"And nick is twenty six aria, you're only twenty two. Do you realise he's using you?" Asher says coldly.

"Don't tell me who I love and who I don't. You have no right. And Shawn clearly didn't love me if he could just get up and leave with no feelings, don't tell me who I love ash" aria spits walking out, she quickly gets in her car driving away.

-
"Woah!" Nick quickly moves the knife from arias hand. She blinks quickly looking down at her now bleeding finger.

"You're so out of it babe" nick sighs taking her hands to the sink. She looks down at her hand watching the blood wash away.

"Do you love me?" Aria asks.

"What? Yeah of course I do aria, there's no one I love more" he chuckles. Aria nods gulping watching nick fix up her hand as she got lost in her thoughts. He didn't sound genuine but maybe it was just her muddled mind playing with her.