50

Part 3 Of Aria's Flowers

"I think we're gonna be alright, cue Ariana Grande"

It's been four weeks, it's now April 12th. Aria was fully moved into Shawn's place and was settled. The two loved being so close to each other after so long.

They would wake up together, Shawn would drop her off at work then go to work himself, working back with Scott. Aria was still teaching, the children making her work hard.

All was well, aria was happy to have Shawn by her side and her best friend Asher. She went over to see Asher as much as she could as they were just simply busy. Somedays Ellie would ask her to stay for dinner and she accepted, aria would call Shawn but he'd make up something to not come, she knew he just wasn't ready to face Ellie.

Right now aria had just come back from work and Shawn was already home.

"Shawn?" Aria yells. "Here!" He shouts back. Aria flicks her heels off and puts her bag down making her way to Shawn. She leans over the sofa kissing the top of his head but he keeps her there kissing her lips swiftly.

"Hi" she smiles. She moves around the sofa sitting beside him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Hi darling" he kisses the top of her head.

"Tired?" He asks. She nods letting out a yawn. "I was on playground duty and then these people came in with bikes and we had to monitor the kids on the bikes-" she cuts herself off yawning. "Sorry, I'm just so tired. That job is exhausting and I should've never wore heels, worse mistake ever" she goes on. "Oh And I have to do a teacher parent conference next Tuesday so I'll be home late-" she yawns again making Shawn chuckle.

"Sorry-"

"You're tired, I know" he says looking down at her. He puts the laptop to her side and pulls her into a hug.

"I ran into Asher and Ellie" she says. "You did?" He asks.

"Hmm Asher wants us over for dinner, when the baby is born they're barely going to see us" aria explains. "But you're so tired babe" he says.

"I'll take a nap before we go... please shawn" aria asks gently. "I forgave her and so did Asher. You can too" she says placing hand on his chest.

"I don't want to see her aria" he sighs. Aria nods letting it go. She gets up making him confused.

"Where are you going?" He asks. "I'm gonna nap, shower and get ready. I'm still gonna go" She says. Shawn nods letting her go.

-
"You look pretty" Shawn takes arias hand twirling her around. She goes back into his arms placing her hands flat on his bare chest.

"Thank you" she smiles up at him. "Will you be back quick?" He asks placing his hands on her waist.

"I don't know... just come with me please" she asks gently. "Aria, baby" he sighs.

"Please shawn" She flutters her eyelashes at him making him weak. "How do you expect me to say no to you?" He asks giving in so easily.

"Get ready quickly, I'm gonna drive" she tells him leaning up pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Weird, I've never seen you drive" he says trying to waste time. "Really?" She asks.

"Yeah really. I'm always driving us around, which I don't mind of course. I love driving you around-"

"I know what you're doing, now get changed quickly. I'm gonna wait in the car" she tells him walking away smugly.

-
"Aria!" Shawn gasps. "What?" She chuckles as he grabs the steering wheel. "You almost went up the curb" he says.

"Did not" she argues back. "Baby, I love you and everything about you but your driving is horrible" he says. Aria hits him quickly and the car jolts forward.

"Sorry" she chuckles placing both hands on the wheel. "And your car is automatic, it's not like you have to do anything" She says.

"Whatever, I'm driving us everywhere from now" he says. "Fine by me" she says about to look at him.

"Eyes on the road missy" he teases. "We're here anyway" aria says.

"Wow" Shawn looks out the window seeing the modern family home. "They did good huh?" Aria says as she gets out the car. "Sure did" Shawn nods. Aria goes over to him taking his hand.

He follows her up the steps and they wait outside.

"She is truly sorry Shawn" aria lets him know before the door opens. "Auntie aria!" Indie giggles. Aria picks her up excitedly. "Hi gorgeous" aria kisses her cheek. Shawn watches at how good she was with her making his heart swell.

"This is uncle Shawn" aria points. "Hi uncle shon" Indie smiles waving. "Hi indie" Shawn waves back at her.

"What about me?" Asher appears holding a sleepy Issac. "Hi" aria whispers walking in giving him a quick hug and so does Shawn.

"Aria!" Ellie stands up pulling her into a hug, her nine month old bump getting in the way. "Hi" aria smiles pulling back. "Shawn" Ellie says surprised to see him.

"I hope it's okay that I came" he says awkwardly. "Yeah of course, that's okay" Ellie sends him a small smile and they all sit.

Shawn places a hand on arias thigh making her look up at him. "You okay?" She asks gently. He nods firmly.

"Little man is awake" Asher walks in with Issac. "Oh give me" aria says excitedly. Asher puts Issac on her lap.

"Isn't he the cutest?" Aria asks Shawn. "Hi baby" aria coos as he rests his sleep head on her shoulder.

"Hey Shawn? Can I talk to you please? If you're okay with it and if aria is" Ellie speaks up. Aria looks at him nodding, she just wanted closure, wanted for them all to be happy despite what had happened.

"Sure" he nods. Ellie gets up waddling away. "Remember she's so close to giving birth, don't stress her out" aria says gently.

"You're too kind aria" Shawn says kissing her temple before he gets up following Ellie. They were clearly visible through a glass parting which eased them all.

"I think we're gonna be alright, cue Ariana Grande" Asher chuckles. "I hope so" she lets out a small laugh looking as Shawn sits in front of Ellie.