Chapter 14 Fun Experiences

Eventually The group meet up agian and left the mall. Grizz got everyone T-shirts that said, Best Pal Gang. It was ridiculous but it was nonetheless fun and cool. Mordecai and Rigby decided to take the bears to go get the park just to have fun with the others. The house have just got done to be fumigated, so they can hang around the park.  Grizz, Ice Bear, Muscle Man and Pops where playing a game of football. Mordecai on the other had other plans.

Mordecai: Hey lets do something awsome!
Panda: What you had in mind? 
Mordecai: Well Rigby and i usually use the cart to have fun, like tricks and stuff
Panda: What?

Without another word, Mordecai took Panda by the hand and led him to where he was going. Rigby was a bit annoyed that Mordecai did this and he followed them secretly. Mordecai took the cart and placed ot on the highest hill. From a long distance there was a ramp and a basketball hoop attached to the park home. Mordecai's plan was to drive the cart,use the ramp and try to get the basketball in the hoop.

Panda: This looks dangerous....
Mordecai: Come on, its not that bad, Rigby and i do things like this alot. 
Panda: Still, we could get hurt from it
Mordecai: Well, don't be afraid of something that won't kill or hurt you. 
Panda: Eh.....well i mean ok. But if i have a broken leg-
Mordecai: You won't. Like i said before don't take life by what ifs, just go for it or you will never experience the fun out of it
Panda: ......oh alright, but only because i like yo- i mean your idea

Panda quickly corrected himself. He couldn't let that one slip out, not yet at least. Just then Rigby came out of the bushes.

Rigby: Wait let me join in on this! It was our thing Mordecai
Mordecai: I was just going to show him, i wasn't going to replace you! 
Rigby: This is just going to be Margaret all over agian
Mordecai: Hey! I told you not to bring that up agian-
Panda: Hey stop, Rigby can join i don't mind

Panda interupted their argument so it wouldn't go on. They are just like brothers he thought since he had his own fights with them.

Rigby: See even he agrees
Mordecai: Wait, are you sure?
Panda: I mean its more fun like that...right?
Mordecai: I suppose...
Rigby: In your face!

Ignoring that comment they all got in the cart. Rigby decied to be the one who climbs up the cart and dunk the basketball. Mordecai started the cart and slowly headed for the ledge of the hill. Panda was a bit frightened by this he clung to his seat. With speed Mordecai stepped on the gas petal and the cart went downward from the hill. Panda was trying his best not to scream in panic, while Mordecai and Rigby laughed with joy.

The ramp came into view and Mordecai stepped harder on the gas petal. This actually looks fun now, and Panda was filled with adrenaline.  The cart went up the ramp and that was Rigby's cue to throw the ball.  Unfortunately instead of the ball landing on the hoop it broke one of the windows. Once it was all over, the cart came into a halt.

Mordecai: Shi- Shoot!
Rigby: Crap!
Panda: What did you do!? did somebody get hurt?
Mordecai: No but we broke a window!
Panda: What!? I knew this was a bad idea
Rigby: At least no one got hurt....but we might lose our jobs if Benson finds out

Speak of the devil, Benson to get something form the park but his  expression changed once he saw the window. His face quickly turned red with anger.

Benson: What happened to my office window!? Im assuming its you 2 since you always screw things up!!
Rigby: Wait! we got a good explanation for this
Benson: Well tell me the truth or your fired!!!
Mordecai: Well uh.....sigh We-
Panda: It was the people who fumigated the house!

They all turned to him with a confused expression.

Panda: No one was in the house yesterday or today, so it couldn't possibly been Mordecai or Rigby!....
Benson: Uh huh And what about the cart?
Panda: They where showing me how it works!...cuz...i asked them too..
Benson: ......Ok, you're off the hook guys, and i know that he won't lie since he is new so..whatever. Also Tommorow you guys better come to work
Mordecai and Rigby: Alright¿?

With that, Benson left. Mordecai and Rigby sighed of relief and high fived eachother.

Rigby: Dude you just saved our jobs!
Mordecai: Why did you do it?
Panda: I don't know, i just didn't know what else to say and i couldn't just stand there and not help. 
Mordecai: That was awsome! Thanks man!
Panda: No problem
Rigby: Sorry you had to get dragged into this
Panda: Actually, that was fun...yeah it was actually fun! i mean we did broke the window but we got away with it!
Mordecai: See what did I tell you! Yeah yuh!! Lets do that agian! 
Panda: Sure, Wait lets take a group selfie! i gotta post this
Mordecai: You already did while we where at the mall
Rigby: Whatever dude im in!

Panda got his friends into the selfie and posted it. He was happy with the responses it got. After that they all decided to do the stunt agian. Panda had fun trying something new, even though deep down he didn't like it but it was worth it to see a smile on Mordecai's face. He felt happy that he made him happy by doing his outrageous activities, no matter how barbaric it seemed. Its worth it.