Chapter 1: A Lovers Quarrel

Dixie P.O.V.

I sat with my team as they explained that they wanted to know what I was hiding. They didn't understand, especially Starfire, that I couldn't tell them. I packed my bags and walked out of the tower before they would kick me out which I was expecting and walked to Wally's house. 

Wally P.O.V.

I opened my door to got to work only to find the one person that I can stand at my door. "I'm sorry for coming here, Wally. I didn't have anywhere else to go. If I went to Roy they would have kicked me out wanted to know my secret too and I can't tell them Walls, I'm just... I'm not ready." Dixie said before crying into her hands.

"Hey, it's okay," I said pulling her inside. "I'll call Roy and ask him to come over so we can talk about this okay?" I asked her and she nodded still sniffling. 

Roy P.O.V.

I sat with Garth in the kitchen talking about which female hero is the hottest. Sometimes I just wish that I could tell them that the Titans' leader is a girl and is the hottest hero. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Wally slow down... What do you mean? Oh, I'm gonna kill them... I'll be over soon." I hung up as Wally told me what happened to Dixie. 

"What's wrong Roy?"

"A friend of mine who knows my hero identity and is also friends with Kid Flash got kicked out of her house by her bitchy roommates and now she's crashing at his place. Kid and I have been fighting over her since we were seven. I've got to go. I'll be back in around a week."  I ran out and hopped on my motorcycle.

Garth P.O.V.

I heard Roy mutter to himself, "Stupid Wally taking Robin and probably having sex with her right now. Why didn't she come to me?" I hopped into the sea and followed him. He ended up in Jump City I walked around following him until he ended up at a nice house with a black motorcycle in front. A girl with black hair opened the door and jumped into Roy's arms. She was the same size as Robin, had black hair like Robin, and had a little bit of a girlier voice than Robin. I walked over to them.

"So, when were you planning on telling me?" I asked. Us four had known each other since before the Titans. The girl looked at me and the two redheads looked down.

"Garth you can't tell anyone, Batman thought that it was too dangerous in a city full of male villains for a young girl to run around and fight crime. Please Garth, just until I'm ready to tell them." Robin said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Dixie Grayson." She said before I pulled her in for a hug. Even as a girl Robin will always be like a younger sibling to me.