Chapter 3 : ME?!! descendant!!

We are CLOUDANIANS .  And you are presently sitting on a cloud island ........... 

Never  have I ever in my whole life even dreamt of such a thing . I had never heard of a cloud island in my whole educational course . You would've been thinking that I am joking . But no , I am serious . I don't for how long I was sitting in the room alone with my thoughts , when a knock at the door startled me from my instance . 

I said the person to come in . The door opened slowly revealing  the same girl who screamed at their first encounter . I instantly straightened my positioning , not wanting to make her scared or anything . She was looking a bit scared of me, to be honest , I was way more scared of her than she was of me . 

To ease the tension in the room , I tried to crack a joke that was more of a murmuring to myself than talking to her . I said , " I don't bite people , you don't have to be scared of me "

Although it did gain me a small smile from her . She was  holding a pile of clothes , I eyed them curiously then raised my eyebrows at her . She handed down the pile of clothing to me , and told me to get dressed for the traditional dinner . To say that I hated the idea of going at the traditional dinner and that too wearing these ridiculously shimmering and sparkling clothes was an understatement . But I didn't have a choice , as paxi ( the girl's name ) told me that no one could ever skip THE DINNER . Apparently this dinner is a big deal to these cloudanian as all the important people attend the dinner. 

So here I was looking at  my reflection in the stupid sparkly suit . I officially HATE SPARKLE now . I was wearing a sleek sparkly black suit with a silver brooch of moon's shape attached to the coat combined with shiny , super sparkly black shoes  . The suit would've been perfect , if it wasn't for all the sparkles .

Now I was waiting in the room , for someone to enter and tell what to do . I don't know for how long I sat on the bed , but after what feels like lifetime , the door finally opened . But this time neither the old man nor paxi came but another young man came who was wearing plain black clothes and by plain I mean , not a single speck of glitter on it . I was astonished beyond imagination . While I was looking over at him he was watching me with confusion . So I finally manned up and asked him," why are you wearing plain clothes ?" I was afraid that he would lash out on me or something when an amused expression take place on his face . And with that he replied ," you clearly are clueless ... well to clear of some confusion , I am wearing black because I am a mere worker or slave you should call . And slaves don't wear sparkly clothes , they have to wear plain clothes to look different . " "oh" ,I replied .

well what did you expect me to say ? that they are stupid to discriminate people and the whole discrimination speech . Well no thanks , I was already in deep trouble , I don't want anything on top of top that . 

After that  civil exchange he gave me NAIL?  what do I do with the nail, huh ? I silently asked him , when he took the nail from me and tried it on every single finger starting with middle  finger, then fore finger , ring finger and pinky finger . And when I thought that he would probably try it on my thumb , he ran away . HE FREAKING RAN AWAY !!!! , from me . What is with these people and running I will never understand . So sighing i sat down again  at the edge of the bed , waiting for someone to enter and tell what in god's name they are doing . I can't keep quiet anymore , I was losing my patience . So I instantly stood up from the bed , and was about to go in search of that stupid dinner and worker , when the room's door suddenly kicked open , giving me a severe heart attack . Seriously one more moment with these people and I will go insane or I probably already would've gone insane . I don't know . All I know was that a horde of  50 - 100 people was standing in the room and some were outside , all of them eyeing me with suspiciousness , disbelief and shock and curiosity , even horror can be seen in some of their eyes .

The old man that I saw  when I woke up , came out of the horde of  people and eyed me curiously ,  he was accompanied by another old man . He had a glint of curiosity in his eyes . He came near me , took my hand and watched it carefully . He ordered someone to bought  THE HAMMER . A young man wearing  silver suit came forward and handed him a black sparkly hammer  . 

He  took it from him and tapped my nails , a strange sound came when the hammer was tapped on my thumb at last . It sounded like a gong echoing on a mountain . To say  every one was astonished including me would be an understatement . Before anyone could explain anything , murmurs broke . Everyone instantly stopped murmuring , when the man with the hammer made a gesture of silence . He seems to be having an inner battle inside his mind , whether to say or not . 

Finally on deciding something , he slowly opened his mouth and said what I don't think I would ever understood in a millions of years . 

"so you are the descendant . " that's what he said .