Part Of Me. William T. Spears Fanfic. (Black Butler)

PROLOGUE:

I brought her back to the Grim Reaper Library. If I have to collect her Cinematic Record, I want to do it in peace. Good thing that Phantomhive invited everyone to the party. There was no one in sight.

I placed her body down on the white bench. She looked so peaceful. That face meant so much to me. I couldn't help but trace my fingers on her face once more. This is probably the last I might feel her again.

I placed the blade of my Death Scythe over her body, still not believing she is gone. I held my breath and did it. Soon, her Cinematic Record started to emerge out of her body. Her memories as a child flashed before my eyes, making me regret that I just broke the heart of this sweet girl.

That's the reason why I wouldn't want to get attached to her. I knew she was going soon. But forcing to distance myself away from her was hard. It was inevitable, even. Now, here I am. Broken. Even softer than before. And over this... Human. I should be ashamed of myself. Me, being one of the highest beings the Reapers could offer.

No. She's different. She's worth it.

-------------------

You awoke, finding yourself in a completely white library. You remembered falling down a balcony and...

You stood up, hoping to find William again but found yourself still a bit weak from your sleep. There was something on your eye. It was a monocle. It had a chain to prevent it from falling away.

You realized that your clothes were different now. You now had a black blazer, tie, and pants. You were confused but at the same time, you felt like you were just reborn. Reincarnated. And feeling a little bit less than alive.

"Welcome, fellow Reaper." You heard a familiar voice say beside you.