movie nights

( LONG NIGHT AHEAD )

"You have such pretty hair," Sehun murmured as he nuzzled and pressed his lips at the side of your head, his nose inhaling that delightful scent of lavender that he loved too much, to not smell it off you.

You snorted and realized his funny timing of giving compliments- during a movie? If he wasn't your boyfriend, you'd smack him across the head right now because people who knew you would know that when you watch a movie, you watch the movie. And you don't like to get distracted by anything or anyone. If there was a fire, then that fire better wait until you were done with the movie before even thinking about disturbing you.

But, since this guy beside you here practically sets the mood of your day, marking your day to be filled with kisses, hugs, cuddles, and maybe even some sugar, spice and everything nice. You've decided to give a little flexibility with your rule when it comes to him, even when he's disturbing you during the best parts of the movie. If only he knew how important he was.

"Really?" You breathed out in a tone that had him grinning amused, your eyes glancing up to him, "You're telling me this now?"

"But it's true," he muttered softly, his arms snaking around your waist, pulling you closer as he leaned in for another whiff, "you smell so good..."

"Stop, I'm trying to watch a movie here," you tried to sound annoyed but ended laughing softly. Trying to move away and shake him off, but he kept coming nearer, his arms gripping you tightly, his intentions said that he was never going to let go anytime soon. Instead he did the opposite of what you wanted, dipping his head lower so he could press his lips slowly against your neck. It started with something innocent; like a small kiss. Gentle murmurs of how really, really good you smelt and how much he just wanted to have you in his arms all day. Then, you noticed how this gradually increased in sensuality, with his tongue circling on a certain spot on your neck, his teeth grazing once, twice, then a few more times until you had to finally tilt your head to give him a look, one that had him smiling wider than usual.

You sighed, "you're not going to let me watch the rest of the movie, are you?"

He shrugged, craning his neck to brush his lips lightly against yours, "I can let you- but I don't want to."

With narrowed eyes that could cut him into slits, and a glare that could burn him in molten wildfire. As you switched off the television, you weren't even given a chance to properly say anything before his lips were greedily attached to yours, his dancer hands were swift and fast to make your back feel softness beneath you as he hovered above.

And as the two of you easily evaporated into each other, you just knew that it was going to be a long night.

THE END