10

Song- Way Down We Go

It had been a month and a half since Draco and Pansy had made their pinky promises to each other, and life had changed.

Hermione and Pansy were careful in not getting caught kissing behind bushes and in secluded areas. Pansy had told Draco several times that she was in love with the girl, and Draco felt the weight of the future a little more every time.

Draco and Harry had gotten incredibly close, but Draco was still too terrified to say anything to him about his feelings.

But with his wedding only two weeks away, how could he? It would be a fleeting relationship that would leave a bitter taste in his mouth when he would eventually have to break it off, assuming Harry even liked him back.

But now, as Harry threw his head back in laughter at Draco's joke, he couldn't help but think about how stunning the other boy was. How close to being in love he truly was.

Draco's laughter slowed, and in this moment, he knew there was no going back.

Harry didn't seem to notice Draco had stopped laughing. His face was still bright and full of sunshine and light, pure happiness in this moment.

And he was the most beautiful thing Draco had ever seen.

"You're beautiful," Draco murmured.