41

Song- Ophelia

Blaise had long accepted that he was in love with Ron. He just didn't know if the other boy was that far yet.

He glanced over, eyes raking over Ron's soft red hair and warm blue eyes. He supposed his gaze must have lingered a little too long, because Ron glanced up at him with a questioning look.

"What?" he asked quietly, frowning.

"You're stunning," Blaise murmured.

Ron's eyes widened, and he blushed dark. "Erm, thank you. You are too."

"Can I put flowers in your hair?"

"Wh-what?"

"Flowers. In your hair."

Ron blinked a few times, before shrugging. "Um, yeah, I guess."

Blaise stood, smiling brightly. He walked around Ron, picking small yellow daisies and white wildflowers. After he felt as though he had enough, he sat back down and started placing the small flower in Ron's red curls.

He tried to focus on what he was doing, but it was so hard with Ron staring at him, blue eyes trained on his every move.

Flower after flower was placed in red curls, but Blaise found himself too distracted by Ron staring at him to fully pay attention to his placement.

"Beautiful," he whispered as he placed the last little white flower, creating a soft of halo of flowers around Ron's head. His eyes met Ron's, and he found himself breathless.

They stared at each other in silence for a few moments, the air between them charged.

"I think I'm in love with you," Blaise whispered, and Ron pulled him in for a kiss.

And as Harry and Draco found bliss in renovating their community and hugging their children, as Hermione and Pansy found bliss in holding hands and telling Josiah that he was loved, Blaise and Ron found bliss in kissing each other in the flower-filled fields of Gryffindor kingdom.