34

Song- feel better

"Last one," Pansy murmured.

Blaise looked up at the huge white marble doors. "They already seem like entitled assholes."

"Blaise, you're an entitled asshole," Pansy retorted. Hermione snorted. Ron smiled.

"Not entitled enough to have white marble doors," Blaise argued.

Hermione just rolled her eyes before pushing the door open.

Pansy gasped softly at the sight of the woman before then, and Blaise decided that if he was straight, he would have fainted on the spot.

Queen Fleur Delacour was downright ethereal. Her skin was pale, paler even than Draco's, and her eyes were a light blue. Her pale blonde hair was in soft waves that cascaded down her shoulders. She wore a light pink gown, with a crown of pink roses on her head. She sat on a throne of silver and diamond.

Next to her was quite possibly one of the most breathtaking men Blaise had ever seen. His eyes were a warm brown, as was his hair. His skin was tan, making the woman next to him seem even paler. He wore a white cloak, with a simple pink rose pinned to it. His crown was also made of pink flowers, but Blaise could not identify what they were. He must have been King Alexandre Delacour.

On the other side of Fleur was a much smaller throne, fit for the child sitting on it. She very much looked like a miniature version of Fleur, aside from the brilliant smile on her face while Fleur remained impassive. She wore a small pink dress, and had scattered pink flowers in her crown braid. Fleur had no children, this must have been her young sister Gabrielle.

Blaise and Ron bowed deeply as Hermione and Pansy curtsied. When they rose, Fleur allowed a small smile to show, and she inclined her head toward them.

"How may I help you?"

And for the third time that week, the situation was explained.

When they finished speaking, Fleur stared at them for a long time. Then she turned to Gabrielle.

"Princess or prince today?"

Gabrielle gave her a wide smile. "Princess!"

Fleur gave her a warm smile, before turning back to them. "Would my sister be able to attend the coronation?"

"And wedding!" Gabrielle piped up. Alexandre laughed softly.

"And wedding," Fleur corrected.

"But of course, Your Majesty," Pansy agreed. 

Fleur gave her a warm smile as well. "Is there a strict dress code at these events? As in, boys wear something, girls wear something?" Her eyes looked a bit worried as they flicked toward Gabrielle.

"Everyone is allowed to wear whatever they are comfortable and happy in," Blaise responded easily.

Fleur relaxed much more at that. "Then you have not only my blessing, but my encouragement and attendance. I shall see you then. Safe travels home."

"Thank you, Your Majesty," they all murmured, smiles alight on their faces. 

"I'll see you at the coronation and the wedding, Your Highness," Blaise called to Gabrielle, who giggled in response.