Chapter 6

I found myself drifting through a hallway, people strolling past me smiling as they went on with their lives. I realized I was not in control of myself as I began to take random turns, finding myself in front of a black door reaching for the handle. A meeting was going on, the tension strong as I walked over to a table where many people were discussing something.

        I recognized a few, but not all people. Kronos, Mrs. Dodds and Arisa. It took me a minute figure out the topic. Me. "Arisa, You are the only one here that has lots in common with Percy." Kronos said to Arisa and she smiled, nodding as if she was accepting mission impossible. "I checked who's on the bus with Percy." Mrs. Dodds spoke up. Another person who was at the table asked who.

        Mrs. Dodds handed Kronos a piece of paper. "Find Percy another roommate as soon as possible, please." Kronos asked, frustration settling on his face. "Don't worry, he'll be fine Kronos." Arisa spoke up, noticing his frustration as well. Kronos just nodded. The meeting dismissed and my vision began to swirl rapidly. 

        I was in the lounge again, though I was already siting on the couch, no, leaning. I was leaning into something, lifting my head, I realized I was on to of Kronos, who was sleeping. I leaned back down trying to figure what was going to happen now. The door flung open and A tall, blond boy walked in and squatted down to look at me in the eyes. "When you see me, join me."

        Everything faded as I woke to the sight of Grover staring straight at me.

        I almost screamed but he covered my mouth. When he removed his hand from my mouth, I kicked at his chest. making back up, but then he came right back, grabbing my wrists and pinning me down with his body weight. then he whispered in my ear. "Why won't you talk?" Then something pulled Grover off of me, Adam. He helped me up then literally kicked the crap out of Grover.

        When I regained my senses, Adam had me sitting his bed as he cleaned off Grover's mouth and nose blood off his hands. When he walked back into the bedroom, Putting on some clothes, He said I could take a shower now if I wanted.

        After we were both ready, We said that if I didn't report Grover by lunch, then he would. Mrs. Dodds came to our door to inform us that breakfast was ready. When Adam was out of earshot, He told Mrs. Dodds what had happened this morning.

        "Stay by Adam and Arisa today, I'll take care of Grover." We walked the rest of the way in silence, Hunger settled over me as I sat with Adam, Arisa and Nancy. Adam hat told them what happened and I confirmed that it was reported.

        Our first class ended up being Latin/Greek. Today was all about our favourite Band/Artist. We had to make a poster promoting them, which was fine by me, except that everyone had to show off their poster when they were finished.       

        I, of course did Blood on the dance floor. writing BOTDF Right smack dab in the middle. I drew broken hearts all around and wrote some of their song names.

        When I finished, I never said a word until Mr. Brunner came up to me. I assume he doesn't know what happened this morning, but will probably find out soon enough.

        "I see your taste in music in like the others." Is all he says, observing my poster. I say nothing and pull out my sketch book. more interested in my zetangles than talking, especially about my taste in music. I hate when people want to talk about my taste in music, like I need mental help because I like scene music.

        Ten minutes before the bell rang, Grover walked in with an ice packet to his head and a tissue stuffed up his nose. He didn't speak to anyone, but he eyeballed me. As he and Mr. Brunner were talking, Mr. Brunner kept shooting me and Adam glaces all the way until the bell rang, when everyone set off to math.

        Both me and Adam told Mrs. Dodds about the glances as we settled in our seats. When the three of us were finished discussing the on going issue, She walked up to the front of the class. "Class, we have a good friend of mine who is here to help me with 'the secret colours'" The man up at the front waved, I knew before anyone ele, who he was.

        Kronos noticed my surpise and smiled at me. "Hi, my name's Kronos, we won't be working on those colours yet, until then, I'm not sure what Mrs. Dodds has planned." He motioned for me to come closer to him as Mrs. Dodds started the lesson. I got up and followed him out to the hallway. He wa silent as we walked down what was rumoured as the 'eternity hall' because it took forever to walk down, for P.E.

        When we reached the gym, he opened the door for me pointing towards a basketball game in progress. No one really knows this, but basketball is my favourite sport, so I stood right in front of kronos walking in, watching as the game went on. I looked for a score board, only to be suprised once again by the name of the teams being displayed, and not home vs. visitors. Gods vs. Titans

        I felt Kronos come to my ear. "Care to play?"