Chapter 12

Lucien Cross San Diego

"How?"

I asked coldly, ngumisi itong bumalik sa table na kinalalagyan ko at umupo sa tapat na upuan.

"We may have an almost the same level of organization, but if I'm not mistaken... I'm a better king than you Lucifer."

Ngisi nitong nagpatigil saakin.

"Red..."

I uttered coldly making her chuckle.

"Miss me?"

I glared at her direction, why would I miss her? she will just always piss me off.

"No."

I simply answered.

"Ouch..."

Drama nitong napailing nalamang saakin.

"How did you know?"

I asked, she grinned at my direction.

"Sino ba yung tanga tangang di gumagamit ng Voice changer kapag nakasuot ng maskara, plus you didn't even wear anything on your duit that could make your built and height a bit different, in short tatanga tanga ka."

Paliwanag nito, tinapunan ko ito ng matalim na tingin.

"Hey Lucifer what's happening in there?"

Agent thanatos asked from the earpiece.

"Nothing, it's just red."

Simpleng sagot ko saka muling ibinaling ang tingin kay Agent Red.

"You could have just assume that were just the same and a coincidence."

Iritang sabi kong nagpangiti sakanya.

"Yes I could just have that thought, but don't you think it's weird that Ruby managed to get in your Island? Sinadya ko iyon, I disabled your security that time so she could enter, and while you were busy, I copied some of your hidden files.'"

Ngisi nitong nagpalalim ng gitla ng noo nito, damn this woman!

"What?!"

Kunot noong sambit ko.

"That time I already know you, I used Ruby that doesn't really know anything to distract you, as you can see effective naman. And how did I know it's you? At a mall at Athens Greece, Saphire was kidnapped and you deleted all the footages she was kidnapped right? but you missed one footage...

Sa mga oras na yun si Matteo and pinaghihinalaan ko dahil imposibleng ang mafia, my spies are always reporting me what they are up to at hindi pa nila natutunton si saph that time so si Matteo talaga.

that one footage at the parking lot you missed is the one when you arrived at the mall's parking lot with Matteo Imperial and Zenon Russo. but what caught my attention is your tattoo, that gave me a hint."

Mariin akong napapikit sa ikinwento niya, so she knew all along?

"You're a bit careless Lucifer... you're the King of Haven org you should think all the possible consequences and be more careful, kapag natsugi ka wala na akong maaasar, I will lost my favorite toy and that would be so sad."

Nguso niya, I glared at her.

"Will you stop making fun of me and just mind your own business?"

Kunot noong tanong ko, Agent red smiled.

"Nope."

I sighed harshly, why am I even still talking to her?

"hmm... Luciel San Diego, what a beautiful name and a beautiful face, too bad she have to die early... your younger sister."