Chapter 15

Lucien Cross San Diego

"Ang babaeng sayo lang kakalampag.. rawr!"

P.S. I miss you too baby, behave ka diyan hihi

-R

Mariin akong napapikit nang muling tignan ang mensaheng nasa loob ng bombang kanina ay ipinadala saakin, I even did my best to solve all the codes knowing it's a real bomb that sent to me, I sighed harshly, where the hell is she?!

She's been missing for two weeks, two fucking weeks! What the hell is she thinking?! I couldn't even find her friend whom I lastly saw her with, while that bastard Wade doesn't want to spill it out whatever he knows!

Napatingin ako sa barong barong na nasa harap ko, I finally found where her house is located and hoping to find her here, her house is located at the end of a cementery, I couldn't believe Red let her live here, I thought she's protecting her too?

Pasimple kong pinasok ang maliit na bahay na isang tao lang ata ang kakayaning tumira. Nangunot ang noo kong nagmasid sa buong paligid, this can't be serious.... I know Red, hindi niya itatago ang taong pinoprotektahan niya sa ganitong klaseng lugar.

But still...Red is Red, and the Agent Red I know is so full of surprises. The whole place looks simple, walang kahina hinala, her futon is even on top of a grave for pete's sake! but the pillows doesn't smell like her, kung nandito siya ay mag iiwan siya ng amoy sa higaan niya, unless hindi rin siya umuwi rito sa loob ng dalawang linggo.

The place looks organized and clean, there's one cup of coffee at the table, wala ng laman ito pero mukang kagagamit lang... seems like there's a person here before I came and that person just left a minute before I got in. I know that it's possible that I got in the wrong house, but here's where my investigation leaded me. I also asked the people nearby,but they seems to not know anything, they don't even know Ruby, I guess she's being extra careful since she's being targetted.

I opened my device as I started scanning the whole place, suddenly something weird happened on my device when it got closer to the grave. Napakunot ang noo kong lumapit roon at inalis ang nakapatong futon. I studied the grave and noticed that the tombstone is somewhat different.  It looks the same as others but something's suspicious.

I was startled when the stone suddenly flipped, revealing a screen with Ruby's face.

"Hello hello hello~"

Hagikhik nito, my eyes widened at the sight of her.

" Where the hell are you woman?!"

She's on a room with black walls, Ruby grinned at me.

"Glad to see you again babe."

Ngiti nito saakin, Nag igting ang mga panga kong binalingan ito ng masamang tingin.

"Stop messing around! I'm worried!"

Puno ng frustrasyong sigaw ko, Ruby smiled.

"Sorry..."

Ngiti nitong marahas na nagpabuga ng hangin saakin.

"Where are you?"

Pilit na kinakalma ang sarili kong tanong rito.

"I'm amazed you managed to get in here, Agent red made sure that no one could track this place down... anyways that's only level one so I guess I shouldn't be worried."

She said then shrugged, I sighed.

"Ruby... please, I haven't had enough sleep for two weeks, What the hell happened?!"