Chapter 25

A/N: Bat ba laging topless mga pictures nitong portrayer ni Lucien?😂😂😂

Ruby Red Stone

"Good day your excellency."

Bungad ng hile hilerang maid na pumasok sa kuwarto ko. Atleast mas matino naman to kesa sa selda noong nakaraan, yesterday we immidiately flew back to italy using their private jet. Right now we were on their mansion hidden on top of a mountain, malawak ang buong lupain at nagsusumigaw ng kapangyarihan sa nagmamay ari nito.

I looked outside of the window, I noticed that there are too many guards around, they are all armed and I bet they are all well trained.

"Mr Raccini wants you to wear this."

Seryosong sabi nito sabay bigay saakin ng isang paper bag, yumuko ang mga ito at tuluyan ng lumisan sa kuwartong kinalalagyan ko. I opened it and then shooked my head as I saw what's inside. It's a white above the knee dress, I also saw a note along with the dress.

"Prepare yourself, the family's lawyer will arrive at 3 pm."

Said the note, I hissed as I ripped the note apart.

"White is too plain..."

I muttered to myself, Napailing nalang akong nagtungo sa banyo para maghanda. I stared at myself infront of the mirror, particularly on my eyes. Our ancestor's eyes, Frescobaldi clan has been ruling for centuries now. The brave warrior with a pair of amber eyes that resembles fire that has saved the country from countless times then married the emperor, the Frescobaldi blood continue ruling until now. For the past years, only three people who is part of the royal clan inheritted this eye color, it is considered as a symbol of peace.

Dahil narin siguro sa history ng pamilya. The forst one is our great great great great grand mother, our ancestor, she's a brave warrior that has saved the country for countless times, despite being a woman. She then managed to catch the Emperor's attention after she has saved him from a great danger. It wasn't easy but the Emperor pursued her, he didn't give up even knowing that the warrior has a heart hard as stone, They eventually got married in the end.

Next is my grand mother, She's a retired soldier, she ran away and escaped her comfortable life as a prince to serve her country. She also often volunteers to reach the poor people and provide their needs, one time the palace enemy planned to shoot a nuclear bomb, maraming mamamatay at makakaapekto iyon ng matindi kung nagkataon. But she managed to stop it.

She married an honorable man, a greek surgeon who saved thousands of lives during the war, they both participated. The two got married and had a son which is my dad, And since there's a tradition and he's the first born grandson for the next generation so he's entittled to be the next duke of italy and so do Nickolas which is now the present duke of italy.

Nang mamatay si dad ay siya ang sumalo ng posisyon, I don't think he's doing his job properly though, All I see is his womanizing activities kaya lagi itong napapagalitan ni tita. I wish he'd meet his dutchess soon yung mababaliw siya nang matigil na ang kagaguhan, I rolled my eyes on that thought.

I suddenly remembered Lucien, I remembered everything from the first time we've met, every momments we've been together. we've been trough a lot, sa maiksing panahon na nakilala ko siya bilang si Lucien, I can tell that he's an honorable man. Agent Lucifer is a great leader and a good man.

He's that kind of man na kahit gaano katigas ang puso mo, you wouldn't even notice that slowly he's already melting that steal surounding your heart. I blinked, just by the thought of him is making my heart race. I then sighed as I look at the dress hanging.

"White is really plain... I think I should add come color to it."

I muttered then grinned,malakas kong sinuntok ang salamin sa aking harapan dahilan para mabasag ito at magdugo ang kamao ko, It doesn't even hurts that much since I have a very high pain tolerance. Ipinahid ko ang dugo sa dress dahilan para magmantsa iyon doon.