Chapter 18

Lucien Cross San Diego

I woke up feeling an empty space beside me, I groaned and immidiately went up as I linger my eyes around.

Where's Ruby?

Nagsalubong ang kilay kong pupungas pungas na tumayo na.

"Ruby?"

I called her name but no one answered, Kunot noong nilibot ko ang buong kabahayan ngunit ni anino nito ay hindi ko nakita. I suddenly got scared, what if she won't show herself again just like what happened last last week? Muli akong bumalik sa kwarto para kunin ang susi ng kotse ko, But then I noticed a not on the bed side table.

Don't try finding me, I'm at Celestine's place with scarlet, nagka emergency lang babalik din ako agad.

P.S. Don't miss me too much darling, mwaah

-R

Para akong nakahinga ng maluwag  nang mabasa iyon, so she'll come back? I smiled seeing the mwah part then kissed the note saka muli iyong inilapag sa lamesa, Stilll what kind of emergency is that? I tried calling her pero mukang walang signal sa kinaroroonan niya. I sighed then decided to just wait for her instead of going back to sleep. Muli kong kinuha ang laptop ko at ilan ko pang device para ipagpatuloy ang paghahanap ng informations tungkol sa pangalang sinabi niya noong nakaraan.

Ruby Red Stone Frescobaldi

Earlier I've thought of a possible way to find out who she is, it's very dangerous though since the enemy might track me down ad thr King of Haven org... but ofcourse I won't let that happen.

I sighed harshly as I entered the code mabilis ang kamay at walang tigil ang pagtipa ko sa keyboard, dala dalawang laptop pa ang gamit ko, halos mag kakalahating oras rin akong walang tigil sa mabilis na pag iwas sa mga virus gamit ang kabisado kong mga codes, mabuti nalamang at sanay akong ginagawa ito kaya naman ay hindi ako madaling mangalay. A triumphant smile crept on my lips when I sucessfully entered the site, it's a top secret site that is the best ones could only enter, it's really dangerous and if you don't have enough knowledge, your life and everyone that is important to you will be on a great trouble.

But once you manage to enter, it will be worth it since you could easily find an information about the person you are finding an info kahit pa tagong tago ang impormasyon nito.  I did a trick and when it's all settled, I typed her name and smiled when I saw documents, Bahagya pang napakunot ang noo ko nang mapansing di kasama ang location niya rito, normally it will also show your whereabouts... Well I guess it's better this way so that our enemy won't be able to find her easily.

Napailing nalang akong pinindot and documents, there I saw a picture, it's an old picture of her and base on the date, it was taken 10 years ago... It's the same face but a younger version of her.

Ruby Red Stone Frescobaldi
Age: 28

I started reading the basic information about her, wala akong pinalampas ni isang detalye. Her blood type is O, she graduated from a university that is very known all around the world as a technology school for inventors, she was accelerated and finished her college at the age or 17?! She's on top of her batch. She's very good at racing, Gun handling, and Good at any sports, she even studied almost all kinds of martial arts since she was a kid?!

Nangunot ang noo kong nagpatuloy sa pagbabasa, I tried to find if she had a past boyfriends but I didn't find any, instead something caught my eye...

Ruby Red Frescobaldi, The first princess of Frescobaldi clan... the eldest daughter of The Italian Duke Hendrich Frescobaldi and Dutchess Amethyst Stone Frescobaldi.