Milkshake Date

Back at it again. With a new chapter/oneshot? I don't know how to call it.
But it's like a continuation of the photoshoot one, but not really.. I just don't know.

Amanda and Liz are currently out on a date.
Also the movie, that they are watching is "Us" I know they watched it and I admit I watched it just to write this story and because I wanted to. It's good. I recommend watching it.

•I didn't spellchecked it.•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person

Liz and Amanda were walking into the cinema's entrance hall, of the cinema, that was like 3 hours away from were Liz and Amanda lived.

It was 8:42 p.m. and the movie started at 10. So the two had like over an hour left before the needed to get in. So Liz decided that they would go to the arcade.

"C'mon. We have plenty of time. I could try and win you that puppy, you wanted so badly last time."

"You know that's a lot of money you waste, just to win this for me."

"I will not just win this for you. We can play a lot of games too."

"Okay fine. But if you try to win this puppy, then don't spend too much money on it."

"Don't worry."

Amanda and Liz walked down the stairs to the big arcade, which was presented with a big shiny sign. The lights shine through with blue, red, yellow and purple shades. Painting the whole hall in a beautiful atmosphere.

"C'mon let's go win some things!" Liz cheered, pulling Amanda inside.

Amanda followed her, even though she didn't quite wanted to.

"Where do you wanna go first? Oh wait, I know!" Liz almost ran towards a big claw machine with plush animals inside.

"Liz you really want to do this thing?"Amanda asked, not quite sure if she wanted Liz to spend her money on that thing.

"Yeah. It'll be fun. Come on."

Liz dropped her money inside the slot and the machine roared to live. Playful music sounded in the ears of the girls and lights around the frame lit up. Painting the box with the plushies in a bright pink.

Liz muttered something inaudible and pushed the button, letting the claw swing over the plushies.

"Hey Amanda, which one should I get?"

Amanda looked inside the box and immediately spotted the big white puppy with black spots and big ice blue eyes.

She pointed on it and Liz was determined to win it for her. "Alright."

Liz was focused, guiding the crane over the puppy and let go of the button. The claw went down, reached for the plushed animal and grabbed it firmly. For one second, it looked like the claw let go and the plushed puppy would fall back to the other plushies, but Liz guides the claw back to the hole where you drop your price and let go of the button one last time. The puppy fell into the hole and landed into a box. Happily Liz grabbed the plushie and gave it to Amanda.

"This is yours my lo- I..I mean Amanda...hehe."

Amanda grabbed it, pulled it to her chest and squeezed it.

"I was skeptical about it, but you did it! And it was first try. How?!"

"I don't know. Just my luck today."

Out of reflex, Amanda gave Liz a peck on her cheeks, painting both of the girls face into a peachy pink. Both turned around to hide their blush and just stood there for half a minute.