Craving

3rd person

Amanda was taking a walk late at night in her favorite park. There weren't many people around at a time like this. It was very quite and calm, the street lights barely seen, just a few lights on the path sides illuminated the path and showing of the way she has to go. She needed time. This was just the right way to calm down. She always went to the park, late at night, the moon shining, the rushing of the small river going through the park, calming. Amanda's mind wandered of and she relaxed every time.

She looked around, fireflies flying through the air, crickets chirping and the leaves rustling under the cold autumn wind. It was beautiful.

As she walked down the path, she heard cars driving by and people outside the park talking in low voices. She took out her phone and connected them with her AirPods, turning on her favorite songs. The ones she loved, the ones where she always relaxed to. For example ‚Trampoline by SHAED'.

The soft beat started to ring in her ears and she sunk into her own world, listening to the lyrics of the song.

She let her mind go through everything that happened at the evening. The arguing with her girlfriend. The slap on her cheek. The burn of that slap. The tears that ran down her pretty face. The screams. The tears that fell down from her girlfriends chin. The closing of the door. The sobs that were heard in the floor, all the way to the park. She went through everything again. It hurts. It was painful. Every word that fell. Her body felt heavy and she couldn't breathe properly. It all felt so wrong.

She just wanted to be happy with her girlfriend. Cuddle with her in their queen sized bed and fell asleep in her arms, but no. Fate wasn't letting her. Instead they had an argue over something so ridiculous and stupid, it felt not real.

Amanda walked down and stopped in front of a small park bench located at the very end of the park, next to a bridge. A new song started playing, DNA by Little Mix. She sat down and relaxed against the cold of the bench. The night sky was beautiful. You could see every single star, shining so high, to far to reach, but still so close. A few people passing by. Couples holding hands and looking totally in love. Amanda flinched and simply ignored them. She had enough of couples today. Her eyes closed and she imagined, laying in bed with the love of her life and nuzzling into her calming scent, embraced by the warmth of the cover and the moonlight shining in through the window.

Oh how she wanted that.

She was caught in her own world and didn't noticed the guy next to her, sitting down quietly and looking at her with hazy eyes. His eyes soaked in a deep red, shining and shimmering in the moonlight. He leaned in and licked his lips. Canines turning sharp. He came closer to the still night-dreaming Amanda and let's his tongue graze against her exposed neck. Then she snapped out of her daze and looked at him in shock.

„What the hell man!" She said and stood up quickly. „I am very sorry young lady. I couldn't control myself anymore." he apologized and stood up, too, turning around and ready to walk away, but he wasn't. He just stood there looking up in the sky. Amanda was confused. She looked at the man one last time and decided to go away herself. She turned on her heels and walked back on the path. Well she wanted to, but this man grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to his chest, tilting her head and licking his lips hungrily. Her exposed skin was driving him wild and a second later, Amanda felt a pinch and the sharp teeth of the man sunk into her soft skin. He started sucking and Amanda felt the blood rushing and boiling in her body. Within seconds she got dizzy and her vision blurred until she passed out in the arms of that guy.

The man stilled his hunger and felt satisfied, full with the sweet tasting blood of the innocent women in his arms. He carefully removed his teeth and licked over the two wounds he left. Those will be pretty bruises later. He placed her on the bench again and grabbed his jacket, which he placed over Amanda. Then with a snap he disappeared into the void.