21+ Amanda x Liz x Reader

WARNING! THIS IS INTENSE AND CONTAINS ROUGH SEX ALSO A BIT BDSM AND SOME MORE.
DONT READ IT IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT.
THIS IS ALL SEX SO NO FLUFF HERE EXCEPT FOR A BIT AT THE END.

not spellchecked ig? idk.

————————————————————

Reader's POV:

I was laying in my bed, or rather the bed my girlfriends and I shared, waiting for the two to come back. They were out and left me here because 'they had a surprise' for me. As much as I love surprises, I was impatient and it felt like it took them years to come back.

Fortunately, after about three hours, I heard the door to our house open. Footsteps became louder and moved closer to the bedroom door. My heart raced and I was excited to see them again.

Someone knocked on the door. ,,Babygirl? Are you awake?" I stood up and covered myself with the blanket. I then went to open the door and saw my lovely girlfriends Amanda and Liz standing in front of the door. ,,You're Home!" I exclaimed euphoric and hugged them.

,,We're sorry that it took us so long baby, but we wanted to make sure to have everything we needed." Amanda purred and kissed my cheek. When we separated, I noticed a box in Liz's hands. ,,What is in there?" I asked and eyed the blonde. ,,You'll see soon enough." Liz walked past me and dragged me to the bed while Amanda closed and locked the door.

,,Lay down. Take off your clothes." Amanda demanded while walking over to the bed. I did as told and undressed myself. I was only in Amanda's shirt anyways. ,,Such a good girl." She purred. Liz put the box down on the nightstand. She opened it and I tried to get a peek. Suddenly, Amanda grabbed my chin forcefully and turned my head so that I was looking at her. She leaned in and stopped mere centimetres before our lips touched. ,,We said it's a surprise. Don't you dare peeking, Babygirl." Then her lips crashed onto mine.

Amanda kissed me passionately and the kiss deepened. She stuck her tongue out and licked over my bottom lip. I opened my mouth a bit and she shoved her tongue inside. Meanwhile, I heard rattling from Liz's direction. The blonde climbed onto the bed and took my hand. She kissed my wrist and then cuffed it to the bed frame. I didn't notice at first but when I felt the cold around my wrist I parted from the kiss and watched Liz.

,,Who said I was done kissing you?!" Amanda exclaimed aggressively. She grabbed my chin once again and hold my head in place. Her lips locked with mine again. This time way more aggressive and desperate. A tongue fight for dominance arose. As usual, she won with ease. I felt Liz cuffing my other wrist to the bed frame. She continued with my legs. The blonde spread them apart and tied them up to the lower bed frame.

Then Amanda parted from the kiss and got off the bed. ,,Now that you're all tied up and exposed for us, we're gonna have a little bit of fun. Don't you think Liz?" I looked over to see Liz smirking and licking her lips seductively. ,,You're right. Should we begin easy?" Amanda nodded in response. Then both climbed on the bed and sat down between my legs.
Amanda's lips locked with Liz's. The wet sounds of their kisses went straight down to my core. Amanda and Liz made out intensely. It drove me insane. ,,Please.." I whimpered. I wanted to be touched so badly.

Liz parted and looked at me. ,,Please what, kitten? Tell your master what you want." ,,Please Touch me." I pleaded. Amanda and Liz eyed each other. They exchanged some looks and eventually, Liz was climbing on top of me, straddled my hips and teasingly took off her shirt. I bit my bottom lip at the sight of her wearing absolutely nothing under it. ,,You're so beautiful." I whispered, even if I knew it was a bad idea. ,,No talking." Liz slapped my breast and leaned in for a rough kiss.