Stargazing

This one happens a months before the proposal.

Also I listened to 'Ed Scheeran - perfect' and a German song called 'Das Bist alles nicht du by KC Rebell' at the end of writing this and I cried xD

I haven't spellchecked it sorry for any mistakes.
=================================

3rd person POV

Amanda laid on their roof, looking up into the sky. She's so lost in her thoughts, she didn't even noticed, that Liz opened the window to their roof, climbed out and joined her.

"There you are! I haven't seen you the past two hours. What are you doing up here?" Liz asked quietly, not wanting to scare her girlfriend.

"Oh, hey Liz. Me? I'm just looking at the stars." Amanda answered, still not turning her gaze to Liz.

Liz sat down next to Amanda. "Am' I know when you're lying. Why are you here? You can talk to me."she said, convincing her girlfriend to open up and talk to her.

Amanda sighed."I am just thinking."She then whispered and grey-blue eyes met dark brown ones.

"About what?" Liz asked. Of course she was curious what's on her girlfriend's mind for so long.

"Nothing special. Don't worry." Amanda lies. In fact, she was thinking about the most important thing in her life. Their relationship. Her girlfriend and the way she wanted to take things further.

She loved Liz. Every bit of her. Her angelic smile, her soft and calming voice, her eyes, in which, Amanda could see the universe and all the bright shining stars. Her personality that wasn't out of this world. She was kind, friendly to everyone, had humor, she was patient, she was everything Amanda hoped for.

She wanted to spend the rest of her life with Liz. Maybe adopt some kids and pets and live a wonderful and peaceful life as cosplayer.

Well maybe not as fast at that, but she definitely wanted to take the next step. But how could she tell Liz?

"Amanda? Hey!" Liz grabbed her girlfriend's wrist and finally the tall girl came back to reality and realized that she's been staring at Liz the whole time.

"Oh...uh..I'm sorry, babycakes. What did you say?"

She asked kinda embarrassed and looked up at the sky.

Liz sighed and repeated her question. "I asked if you want to go inside, because your shivering and we can talk later about your thoughts if you want."

Amanda looked at her hands. Liz was right, she was shivering and it was suddenly very cold.

"Yes of course. Let's get inside." The words slipped her tongue and she stood up, pulling Liz up with her.

They headed inside through the window that Liz left open, otherwise they had to jump of the roof and somehow sneak back inside.

They jumped in, Liz closed the window and then both fell on the couch. Liz on Amanda's lap and her arms around Liz's waist.

"Liz do you know, how much I love you?" Amanda asked ironically, but Liz still answered.

"Yes, but I love you more than that." She said.

"No no no no! That's not true. I love you more than anything. I love you always once more than you do, now you can't love me more."Amanda joked, smiling and caressing Liz's arm with gentle touches.

"Okay okay. Guess we love each other equally." Liz said as a final word and turned her head to Amanda, sneaking her hands around Amanda's neck and pulling her into a deep and passionate kiss.