1 hello...

tonight tahlia has asked me if i wanna go out to dinner with her. her boyfriend maxi has gone to dinner with all his lifeguarding work mates and tahlia wants to have a nice long catch up with me.

we spend a good couple of hours there and it nears 10pm when she gets a text from maxi

hey tal, if you and lana are still together feel free to come round. it's only the young ones here xo

"wanna go?" she asks and i shrug. "i guess i have nothing better to do" i say and we chuckle. she replies, telling him we will come and we go up and pay. jumping in my car, she directs me to this guy harrisons house where they are and we pull up outside this nice looking small house. stepping out of the car we hear a lot of noise coming from inside and i brace myself with what's to come. "can i stick with you?" i ask as we reach the door. "of course! if you want to leave or don't feel comfortable, just let me know. they can get a little crazy" she says and we chuckle and she pushes the door open.

we don't see anyone straight away but as i close the door behind me someone hears it close and comes out. "you made it!" they exclaim and hug tahlia then look at me. he's wearing a striped black and white t-shirt with a black cap that is facing backwards and has tattoos down his arms and some on his legs. "and who do we have here?" they ask and i smile. "i'm lana" i day and shake his hand. "jesse" he says and he gestures for us to follow him. we turn the corner and i see a bunch of guys - maybe about six, all seated on the couch with a beer in their hands and crackers on the tables. and boy oh boy do they look attractive. "yoooo, hey guys" maxi says and hugs tahlia before hugging me. "guys this is lana, tahlia friend" maxi says, introducing me to everyone. i smile and look around at all the guys, hoping they'll introduce themselves. while jesse finds us each a bean bag, maxi introduces the guys to me. "that's max, jake, harrison and will. oh and jesse who you met just before" he says and i say hello to them all. taking a seat on one of the bean bags next to tahlia we both take in what the boys are all talking about. i keep repeating the guys names over in my head, trying to remember their names and i think i have it down packed. my eyes keep wandering back to one particular person though. jesse. i don't know what it is about him that makes me keep looking at him but i can't help but focus on him. i've never been a fan of tattoos so it can't be that. maybe it's the way he made a good first impression when he greeted me. mmmm maybe.