9 girls trip!

it's been two weeks and i have just landed in hawaii! there's eight of us on this trip plus two photographers who have come along for the ride. we are spending five days here as part of the trip then i'm flying to a smaller town where i'll meet jesse and we will spend a week there. i pull up at the airport and find the shuttle that's waiting for me and they drive me to a small villa complex and hour away. all the other girls are already here so i'm the last one to arrive!

eventually i make it and all the girls come running out to meet me. i know the majority of them, but there's a couple i don't know. this is gonna be one hell of a trip!

the past five days have been the best days of my life. no joke. when i arrived we all went to dinner on the beach where they had set up this absolutely stunning picnic with the most delicious food ever. afterwards we headed back to our villas where they had been in and completely decorated and personalised it just for us. on our beds we each had a personalised denim jacket, blanket, towel, a whole heap of make up, swimsuits, pillow cases and cute hats which we are all able to keep. i was in the same villa as ellie and summer, who i became super super close with. the past few days have been filled with swimming, diving, sunbathing, photo shoots, jetsking, yoga, dinners, snorkeling, hiking and boating! best five days ever!

after saying a huge goodbye to everyone, we part our ways and i head to my next location. ive just boarded the plane to a smaller town where jesse and i will be spending the next week in. he's already been there for an hour and i land in an hour which isn't too long.

i spend the whole flight editing and sorting out pictures to post on instagram that the photographers have just sent us all. there's about 23 photos i absolutely love and can't decide what to pick, so i'll have to do some thinking and ask jesse.