6 mwah

one month passes by and i must say, it's been pretty damn good. i've gotten to know all the guys pretty well and they all know about what i do now, but they don't make too much of a big deal about it. i've developed strong feelings for jesse and everyday we get closer and closer.

tonight there's a party going on at harrisons and jesse is begging me to come along, even if it's just for a bit. i'm staying around at jesses place afterwards and he's not pressuring me into staying the whole time. just until i wanna stay then we will both leave. we pull up and of course they all crack open the beers but tahlia and i just have a juice. a few hours pass and some of the guys are still drinking. jesse has only had three beers which is good, so he's still sober enough to know what's going on. someone suggests spin the bottle and within minutes we are all sitting in a circle ready to play. the first few rounds are pretty good and i haven't had to do anything yet thank goodness, up until now. it's landed on harrison and i feel like it gonna be bad. "lana, make our with jess" he says and everyone erupts into a cheer and i laugh and give harrison 'the look' before laughing myself. i look over st jesse who is also laughing and maxi pushes him towards me. it all happenes too fast and within seconds my lips are on his, moving in perfect sync with his. i pull away and everyone's cheering and we laugh. soon enough everyone settles down and we finish the game.

jesse and i have never kissed before but i think everyone knows we have something going on. i didn't entirely hate the whole make out thing, i just wish our first kiss was more in private. but hopefully that should happen soon. we both spend another half an hour at harrisons before deciding to head off. things were getting a little crazier and i think we both kinda wanted time to ourselves after what happened earlier. neither of us seemed angry or upset about it so maybe that's a sign he may like me back... i really hope so.

we make it into his house and i'm taken by surprise when he grabs me by the waist and leans me up against the wall slightly with his face incredibly close to mine. i smile at the at he's looking into me and my arms snake around his neck. "i hope you feel the same way lana, i really do" he says quietly before he pushes his lips onto mine and makes out with me. my hands fumble their way around his neck and hair as we continue kissing. "i'll take that as a yes" he says and pecks my lips once more and we laugh.

it's 11pm and we decide to cuddle on the couch before heading off to sleep. "i've liked you since the day i met you. i've just been too scared to show it" he says and i smile. "me too. tonight helped though" i say and he chuckles. "it sure did. i was not expecting that to happen though" he says and i giggle. "did you like it though?" i ask, just making sure he was okay with it happening. "i loved it" he says and pecks my lips. i smile widely at him, knowing that he likes me just as much as i like him. "you're sleeping with me tonight" he says and squeezes his arms around my waist. "i was kinda hoping you would say that" i say and he chuckles. "come on" he says, leading me to him room.

well that was one hell of a night.