Mine!?!?!?

..but you guys can call me RM"

Why RM? I thought to myself that it was such a weird name. In our classroom we were in groups and I think namj- I mean RM was examining them. He looked a bit mad at my table and I'm not sure why.

Namjoons pov

Why is that group all boys and only one girl. Wait that was the girl who confronted me right now. She is really hot. Wait namjoon you dumbass she is a student forget about her.

" Alright class today we are going to be learning about the circumference of a circle. So please get out your notebooks and math books."

Katrinas pov

...and math books." Damn his accent is to die for. And those dimples are so adorable.

When RM was introducing himself he mentioned that he was 24 years of age and I am 19 years old since I started school late so me and him can actually happen

Wait Katrina what the fuck he is a teacher. You and him will never happen.

I snapped out of my daze when I felt a hand slap me gently on the back of my head. It was my friend Arian. He pointed to the board and namj- RM was standing there looking at me.

"Katrina I would like you to stay after class so we can have a talk. "

(Whole class) :ooooooooooooooo

I nodded and I made sure I payed attention. I was really good at math so I knew what we were doing. I couldn't help but stare and him every once in a while. I'm not sure why. He is a teacher I have to realize that.

The bell rang and I packed my stuff and headed towards RM's desk. He looked a bit upset.

"Umm you wanted to see me sir. " he nodded and stood up. And he was tall as hell. He looked about 5'10 or 5'11. I was barely 5'5.

He looked a bit mad at me and I was confused since I did nothing wrong. " Why do you sit at a table with only boys. " I was a bit confused at his words but I answered anyway.

"It's just I have no friends who are female. "

"Well then get some friends who are. "

"They don't like me. "

"Well make them like you."

"But sir some of them are just jealous of me for some reason and I'm not sure why and some of them just bully me. "

"Well then sit alone. "

"Why can't I sit with my friends. "

"Because they are males. "

"Well that's not fair just because they are males it's not like I'm dating them. "

"Well they are still boys.

"And!?"

"AND your mine so no boys."

I was shocked at his words. Did he just call me his. Oh god. I just stared at him in shock.

Namjoons pov

Shit.

————————————————————

A/N: sorry my loves I was grounded and I still am so sorry my humans. I will try my hardest to post.

Goodbye loves❤️💕till next time

-Katrina