Gunshot

*GUNSHOT*

I looked to where I heard the sound of a gun. Then I saw him bleeding. Tears began to swell up my eyes. So did felix. We already were crying but now it was worse.

As the blood poured from his stomach and back you could see as the light disappeared from his eyes. His chest no longer rises by his breathing. His body plopped onto the floor lifeless. It was such a horrible sight to see. Felix began to yell for him as namjoon just acted like it wasn't important. We watched as namjoon just kicked yoongi's Body to the side like he was nothing. I looked at namjoon and it wasn't namjoon anymore. It was the devil himself.

He had the weaponed used to kill yoongi in his hand forcefully and tight. He looked at us then at his gun and back at us.

"Namjoon dont. " He looked at me and laughed with the most obnoxious laugh I've ever heard in my life. "My love I have to do this. Felix and yoongi must die for us to be together. " I stared at him with absolute rage. How dare he even think about laying a hand on felix. I took the knife out of my stomach. It hurt like a bitch but I needed to defend my little cinnamon roll.

"You don't go anywhere n-near Felix. " he just laughed at me.  He used his gun to point at my knife and then he pointed at his gun. "It's a gun against a knife who do you think will win. " I looked at my knife then at his gun. I just laughed. Namjoon gave me a very confused glare. I used all the strength I had in my arm and launched the knife at him. It landed perfectly into his eye.

He screeched in pain but what he did next was unexpected.

*GUNSHOT*

I looked behind me and saw felix bleeding from a gunshot wound on his leg. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT HIM. " it was almost as if I was never stabbed. I ran the fastest I had ever ran before in my entire life. I got the knife and pulled it out and stuck it right through his heart.

Namjoon died staring at me while blood trickled down his lips. His eyes lost the light in them. His chest finished rising. He is gone. At last.

I ran over to felix and looked at his would. Since I studied this kind of stuff I noticed that felix was shot on an area that thankfully won't kill him nor would it harm him to much. I sighed in relief. Felix then realized I wasn't wearing a shirt and started blushing. I giggled and caressed his cheek. I leaned in and gave him a long passionate kiss on the lips. We parted and he looked down at my chest. It was my turn to blush. He quickly took off his jacket and handed it to me. I kindly took at and put it on.

Even when all this shit just happened and he was just shot. He is still an adorable little cinnamon roll.

I walked over to my ripped up shirt on the floor next to the scissors. I cut a thick long strip of fabric and brought it to felix. I tied it tightly on his wound. He winched and reared up a bit from the pain.  "I'm sorry felix but pressured needs to be applied. " all he did was nod.

I called 911 and reported what had happened. I held felix in my arms as we waited for the ambulance. When they finally came felix had fallen asleep and I was there awake taking care of my baby. They picked us both up and took the bodies away as well.

We began to drive to the hospital ....

————————————————————

A/N: no I am not personally attacking namjoon. He is actually my bias and I love him. I just enjoyed how the story plot was so sorry not sorry😂❤️❤️

Goodbye loves❤️💕till next time

-Katrina