Chapter 3 ~ A fresh new start ~

~ Y/n pov ~

                    ~Time skip~

   You went to the office to get your schedule from Mrs. Temmie. After that, you went to you're locker and put in your code. But for some reason, it wouldn't budge. You struggled to open your locker till dust bang on the locker and it opened. " Yea, lockers like to be stuck around here for no reason" He gave you a sweet smile. You returned the smile " Thanks Dust! That helps a lot" He nods and look at a piece of paper that's in his hand. 

   ~*what your schedule looks like*~

1 period- Math

2 period- History

3 period- Art

4 period- Drama

*Lunchtime

5 period- pe/ gym

6 period-Music

7 period- Astronomy 

   "Ugh, I have Math first" You groan not wanting to go to math. You were great at Math you just hated it because of how boring it is. Dust frowned " Dang, I have Astronomy for first." You hear the school bell ring, you look around the hall and see people running back in forth to get to the classes. "Welp cya later Y/n!" You smile and walk off to Math.

   As you sit down a skeleton walks toward you...

(He looks like this. I'm too lazy right now to describe him. )

(don't you dare hurt Y/n Swapfell!! I ima going to beat your ass!!

(don't you dare hurt Y/n Swapfell!! I ima going to beat your ass!!...wait....skeleltons don't have asses....well shit.)

   " Heya cute face, what you doing~?" You smile and say in a sweet tone. " Ignoring you!" He seemed a little pissed but kept going. "I've been very bad today...maybe you can help me out tonight~" He winks at you, thinking that you will fall for his flirty charm. "I never forget a face, but in your case...I'm glad to make an exception." You were still smiling and having a sweet tone. Now he was getting even more pissed. "Excuse me, but if I go straight this way would I reach your heart?"He pointed to you. " No but take a left and you can reach your destination by going to hell." You did not like flirters. You never blushed, you never loved someone in a 'lovey-dovey' way. You never had a crush. You were happy that way.

   You heard a lot of "OOOOOOOHHH's" Coming from the classroom.

                     ~*Time skip because I don't know what else to put*~

    You walk to you're locker and before you could open it someone pined you again the lockers. "Eep!" You yelp in surprise. You saw the same skeleton as before. "Heya cutie pie. I notice I didn't get my goodbye kiss~" You felt him press against you as he tried to steal a kiss from you. You felt the weight of him fall off you. You look to see that he was on the ground. You notice horror was the one who pushed him of you. You sighed in relief. "You alright?" You nod and thank him. "eh...No prob".He put his hand in his pockets and walks away. You decide to walk with horror. Horror kept his eyes (eye sockets?) forward.  

   "So what class do you have for 2 period." He looked at you then said. "...Math." You giggled a little remembering what happened in Math. He raised a non-existent brow." what?" "Nothing is just Math was weird for me that's all." He looked at you then turns his gaze to where he's walking. "well byeee horror!" You smile and wave goodbye. Before he could react you were already gone. (poor Horror TwT )

   When you walked into the classroom you saw the teacher Mr. Nightmare. 

 ~3rd person pov~

 ~3rd person pov~

  As the class went by and what felt like forever, class finally ended. Y/n was happy that art was next. She couldn't wait to see Mr. Ink. As she walk on by she heard a cry for help. She followed until she saw...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Muhahahahaha Cliffhanger!!! >:3  Horrors going to get jelly soon UwU So you better bring some toast!! :>

Me: I hope you enjoyed so far! And toon in next chapter cya!

Horror: *is hugging y/n from behind*

Y/n Let me go horror! TwT

Horror: Never >:3

Y/n: IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! XD

Horror:wtf y/n ;-; ....it still a No UwU

Bye, My sweet Honeys!😄