Chapter1 ~ Last Day Of Summer~

~ y/n pov ~

   You were sad that summer was over and today was the last day. But you were also happy to meet new people. You loved living with Pj and his two dads. Ink and Error!

( Ink is the on the right and Error is the one on the left )

   Ink was going to be your art teacher and Error you're coach for gym/p

   Ink was going to be your art teacher and Error you're coach for gym/p.e. You were happy because you love Art and gym/p.e. 

   You and Pj were walking outside the park, you both decided that would be a good place to be for your last day of summer. It was nice and quiet until Pj spoke up.

   "I can't believe summer is over....it went by fast you know?"Pj looked at the ground then looked at you. You nod "yea...but school is going to be great!" you smiled hoping to cheer Pj up. He chuckles at your cuteness. (You're short for your age, about 4'8

   "heh, yeah I guess you're right." You felt happy that you could cheer Pj up. All of a sudden you were pushed to the ground. "Eep!!" You closed your eyes ready for impact, but it never came. When you opened your eyes you saw a skeleton. ( He looked like this btw)

( HhHhH why dust!? why do you have to be so cute!! )

   You saw that he caught you in time before you faceplanted. "Oh jeez, i-I'm so sorry!" You smile "Its quite all right sir!" He places you down back on the ground then looked at another skeleton and a human with white hair.

 "Oh jeez, i-I'm so sorry!" You smile "Its quite all right sir!" He places you down back on the ground then looked at another skeleton and a human with white hair

   "Chara!! I told you to look out for people!" " Yea whatever, she was in my way tho" So the white-haired boy is chara

   "Chara!! I told you to look out for people!" " Yea whatever, she was in my way tho" So the white-haired boy is chara. "Anyways, I'm Dust! And that's Chara over there" He pointed at chara. "And that's Horror" He pointed at the other skeleton named horror. "Nice to meet you all! I'm y/n! And this is Pj" Pj gave them a little wave. You could tell Pj didn't like chara because he was staring daggers at him. ( I mean I think cross chara is a male. Also, ima just say chara for cross chara instead of saying their hole name. I'm lazy )

   You looked at horror who seemed to be quite in all this. 'Is he a mute, Is that why he's wearing a mask? Maybe not...' You shook your thoughts away when Dust ask " Hey wait are you guys going to underhigh?" You were about to answer till PJ said: " Yea I'm guessing you guys are going there too?" Dust nods, You then look at chara when he said: " Well no shit, but I'm guessing she's in  elementary?" You could tell he was insulting you. Chara only laughed.

   " N-no, Actually I'm in the s-same grade as y-you..." You stutter shyly as you ears went down to the side meaning you were sad/upset. What happened next you would never have guessed "Chara for fuck sake! Stop bullying people because you have your own problem!" It was Horror who said that. Everyone went silent till Pj broke the silents 

   "Well, I think me and y/n should leave, cya guys at school" Pj grabs you and walks home. 

You guys ate dinner with Ink and Error then got ready for bed. You had a long day ahead of you and you have no idea what that day will bring.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

How was that for my first chapter? Did I do ok? Welp I hope you enjoyed!Btw Ima try to update in three days or less. Till next time!

Cya later my sweet Honey's! 😄